Why?

Almanzaro

Hi,

First of all, I am not trying to create any controversy or discomfort for anybody, I legitimately just want to know why NCsoft West did not think just launch the servers with the exact same chronicles from back days (Interlude, C4, etc). I joined the server when it opened expecting to able to do all of the old quest and experience the old fashion game. I used to enjoy the game a lot more with all of the little things that it had before.

@Hime

1 minute ago, Almanzaro said:

Hi,

First of all, I am not trying to create any controversy or discomfort for anybody, I legitimately just want to know why NCsoft West did not think just launch the servers with the exact same chronicles from back days (Interlude, C4, etc). I joined the server when it opened expecting to able to do all of the old quest and experience the old fashion game. I used to enjoy the game a lot more with all of the little things that it had before.

@Hime

That was the experience I was hoping for. Unfortunately NCsoft decided to go with a weird bastardized version of the game instead :(

1 minute ago, Tool_of_Society said:

That was the experience I was hoping for. Unfortunately NCsoft decided to go with a weird bastardized version of the game instead :(

The game just turned repetitive with the dungeons and the mission, none of that existed back in the days and it was a lot better before, just realize Interlude with better graphics, that's all what people is asking, I will genuinely pay for cosmetics in the L2Store than EXP runes, get your money from that instead of pushing this "2nd Class Live Server"

Archived