Lag

oink

I experience lag between 5 or 6pm Central time until about midnight. Why is this so? It is not my computer or internet so what can be done to fix this as it makes the game unplayable. I will click then 3-8 seconds later move. Before 5pm there is no lag at all and the same after midnight. Any ideas please?

So here it is again, no lag during day, then at 6pm Central..lagging. Unplayable for me on Aden until midnight, which is too late. Checked Resource monitor and latency around 40-60. I did see some spikes up to 243 at times this weekend. I have to imagine there is something wrong with the server since i am not the only one. I just surprised more are not complaining about it. What can be done so i can play during the evening hours and weekends??

55 minutes ago, oink said:

Looks like no lag. An update was done by the person who owns the router and it appears no issues..so far. Just thought Id update in case anyone cared..in case...just in case.

That's typical. I live 6 hops from the server (about a 3 hour drive from here) and I never experience lag outside of my internet provider acting up.

Archived