how to get crystal C grade

mrv92

Hello, would you like some help with craft crafting items that are easier to break and make crystal? for example for crystal d grid I usually make bone helmet that is easy to drop the parts and does not need so many materials, could anyone help?

7 hours ago, Meverick said:

Get to 44 and farm karmian gloves at cruma and crush them

lolololol, no. the gloves worth x3 more

10 hours ago, mrv92 said:

Hello, would you like some help with craft crafting items that are easier to break and make crystal? for example for crystal d grid I usually make bone helmet that is easy to drop the parts and does not need so many materials, could anyone help?

sword of revolution+sword of revolution + 20 SOP + 178 d cry.

1148 c cry =  ~2900a/crystal ( a bit less maybe)
C grade keymats are hard to get. and they neeed CL/MA (expensive mats}to craft and its not worth it.
duals is the best way

Man I have 14 sor blades now all spoiled from the road scavengers, but it took me about 10 days to spoil them playing 5 hrs a day. 

Thats why I suggested karmian, its the fastest way if you ask me. 

But if you need crystals right now, buy karmian tunic from luxury store with d crys and some c crys buying from market and then crush the tunic. 

1 hour ago, Meverick said:

Man I have 14 sor blades now all spoiled from the road scavengers, but it took me about 10 days to spoil them playing 5 hrs a day. 

Thats why I suggested karmian, its the fastest way if you ask me. 

But if you need crystals right now, buy karmian tunic from luxury store with d crys and some c crys buying from market and then crush the tunic. 

u can buy sword of revolution from NPC store u know ?  if u think breaking karmian is better and cheaper i got nothing to say :D:D:D

revolutions duals was the main source of crystals in c1>interlude and they are still they main source of crystals in Classic

I know but to make the dual, you gotta spend more than 3kk , which might not be feasible for many players all the time. Moreover his question made me guess he needs a steady supply of C cry to probably to craft ss/sps where crushing karmian would be way cheaper option, although I am not saying its the most profitable. It becomes easier when characters get to higher lvls and can craft low c gears like dwarven chain boots etc just like bone helmets for d grade, but for now if anyone needs C ss one has to find a way, thats why I suggested him the easiest one.

36 minutes ago, Meverick said:

I know but to make the dual, you gotta spend more than 3kk , which might not be feasible for many players all the time. Moreover his question made me guess he needs a steady supply of C cry to probably to craft ss/sps where crushing karmian would be way cheaper option, although I am not saying its the most profitable. It becomes easier when characters get to higher lvls and can craft low c gears like dwarven chain boots etc just like bone helmets for d grade, but for now if anyone needs C ss one has to find a way, thats why I suggested him the easiest one.

if thats the case just buy from ppl that selling crystals
buying crystals from market would be x2 cheaper then crushing karmian....

Archived