Olympiads date

SrElric

1 hour ago, stomper said:

Hopefully never it has and always will be  a way for cheaters to get even more overpowered.  very few legit players ever get hero

L2 is not a solo game. Period.

Also, since Koreans keep changing the meta and try their hardest to keep everything in secret, knowledge is power in L2. If you know (more or less) how Oly matching is performed, and have a large group of friends (typically clan/ally) that agree you should be the hero of your chosen class, you can get hero on any server. Is this cheating? No.

Let's not forget the sieges work very similar, except you don't really need to know anything. You make the deals and take a castle without significant competition (randoms will be randoms).

I am well aware of how it works i have been in big clans where we have decided the heros. And for that reason i can say that what i said is accurate.  Its not a secret the best man doesn't win. And it is not a secret that most of the hero's are and have been cheats and program users so stop acting like its a legit system. On ncsofts side it is fair but on our side we just cheat the system as usual to get what we want.

29 minutes ago, stomper said:

And it is not a secret that most of the hero's are and have been cheats and program users so stop acting like its a legit system.

Now that's a self-contradicting statement.

The system is fine, because pvp bot users will have the advantage outside Oly as well, so that is not a problem with Olympiad.

The fact that the community decides who becomes hero (instead of 'best soloer wins') is actually the way Oly was designed and intended to be played.

Archived