No more bsps sps sd, activate a buff

Goshirak

i think could be better if we have a buff that we can use for ammount of time, and enable or disable it when we want, as a play/stop

a buff is better than sps bsps activations, because the sps bsps activation lags the server, and is a lot more lag when the server is very populate

i did this suggestion in another mmorpgs that had the same system, and with my suggested system, the game,worked a lot better

guys, some people is felling frustrating that for the fact of have a bit of high ping,when you cast a skill, first launchs the skill and late activates the BSPS

a buff to activate or deactive, increasing the STATS as the BSPS does, gonna fix the issue

for example, with BSPS acitvate, the casting speed will be at double if is BSPS or SPS, dame M ATK

just change the formula and do the same, and this will solve the issue with the high ping and BSPS ISSUES, same in sieges where a lot of people has that problem

1 hour ago, Goshirak said:

guys, some people is felling frustrating that for the fact of have a bit of high ping,when you cast a skill, first launchs the skill and late activates the BSPS

welcome to l2off files. u can just hold "Hydro Blast" ( example) .
the dmg will be  the same but every cast after ur 1st will be cast slower cuz the shot activate after u cast the spell.
u have to move or wait millisecond after each cast. Its been like this since when? 10 years? :D its not a bug and has nothing to do with lag.  If it wasnt like this mages would be next lvl OP ( not like they are not )

On 12/24/2018 at 3:56 AM, outlaw said:

welcome to l2off files. u can just hold "Hydro Blast" ( example) .
the dmg will be  the same but every cast after ur 1st will be cast slower cuz the shot activate after u cast the spell.
u have to move or wait millisecond after each cast. Its been like this since when? 10 years? :D its not a bug and has nothing to do with lag.  If it wasnt like this mages would be next lvl OP ( not like they are not )

hi, i had been playing lineage 2 from year 2003 or 2004, i played servers with 170, 330, and 8 ms

in 8 ms servers i can spam casting without this issue, this issue appears when you are up of 180 to 240 ms

Archived