Forums

Beast soulshots/spiritshots bound o character is a normal feature now?

Mindless

Hi!

Today I wanted to buy some shots with a character were I had some adena and send them mail on another and I had the surprise to see that could't be seen. Ok, I read the description and saw that can't be sold, traded...etc but I couldn't believe that can't be sold back to grocery to get some adena back. Also, I tried to transfer them thru Dimensional Merchant but shots aren't visible for trade there too. It's 1st time in last 11 years of lineage 2 when I see this problem. Is it normal to work like this??? They are very expensive shots and as a "feature" now can't be even traded/mailed/sold back to NPC??? @Hime is it normal to work like this??? Which Other items from grocery are untradeable??? @Juji do you remember in your L2 history when beast shots couldn't be untradeable or unable to sell it back to npc?

OffTopic: @Juji was kicked from team already?? Seems he dissapeared from Discord and lately didn't saw anything on forum.

they are bound so summoners cant sell them or for whatever else reason it is! im not sure if they said it somewhere officialy or i had read another topic like this but it is a fact! the thing that u cant sell them back to grocery is a problem though!!! have u tried to sell them back to the option u bought the beast ss? 

Archived