Can't Log In to Game

Morteliom

11 minutes ago, Morteliom said:

Right now, I put my e-mail and pass then appears a message that I have to update the game. After the update has been completed, I open the game & this window appear, rendering me unable to play the game.

God, how many fools play this game? The game is always down this time, this day, for over the last decade.

7 minutes ago, Spolier said:

God, how many fools play this game? The game is always down this time, this day, for over the last decade.

I just started playing a couple of days ago, so I didn't know until now when the regular server maintenance was performed. 

17 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Morteliom,

The servers are currently undergoing maintenance:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10472-classic-server-maintenance-wednesday-january-9-2019/

I just checked that post. Thanks for the answer :)

1 minute ago, Morteliom said:

I just started playing a couple of days ago, so I didn't know until now when the regular server maintenance was performed. 

I just checked that post. Thanks for the answer :)

Always same day of week (Wednesday) mornings. Down time length varies. If you just started playing game yesterday just quit now. Go read general topics and see all the problems with game. Unless you plan on botting, then feel free to keep playing.

Archived