What is fair??

Since the thread I posted in was removed, I figured to start my own.

About those many VIP customers who have been unable to log in to the servers,  Angel Cat XP buffs don't cut it.  XP is NOT the be-all and end-all of the game.  VIP benefits include soe's, res scrolls, healing pots, and silver coins to buy mats with.  While I have been able to play and use them, many others, like my friend, have not.  The VIP customers who have missed out on so much of what they paid for deserve some compensation.  I can't understand why on Earth the customers who actually PAY to play are treated so dismissively. 

It can't be so terribly hard to look at which VIP accounts were not able to log in, and give them some REAL compensation for their troubles.

29 minutes ago, GrannyChill said:

Since the thread I posted in was removed, I figured to start my own.

About those many VIP customers who have been unable to log in to the servers,  Angel Cat XP buffs don't cut it.  XP is NOT the be-all and end-all of the game.  VIP benefits include soe's, res scrolls, healing pots, and silver coins to buy mats with.  While I have been able to play and use them, many others, like my friend, have not.  The VIP customers who have missed out on so much of what they paid for deserve some compensation.  I can't understand why on Earth the customers who actually PAY to play are treated so dismissively. 

It can't be so terribly hard to look at which VIP accounts were not able to log in, and give them some REAL compensation for their troubles.

dont worry they are aware of it and will give u Angel Cat XP my friend 

Archived