Othell's Rune On Summoners

Tilex0

For 20 min., character's P. Atk. +10%, M. Atk. +10%, Atk. Spd. +10%, Casting Spd. +10%, P./ M. Critical Rate +30. Transfers master's enchanced skills to the servitor. Consumes 5 Spirit Ore.

Critical rate bonus fixed, not %.

6 hours ago, Buldos said:

Critical rate bonus fixed, not %.

The skill that you Mean is Spirit Sharing    not  Servitor Share   and  we are talking about Othell's  rune   

Servitor Share -    Extends the summoner's abilities to the servitor. Using the summoner's abilities as the basis, extends to the servitor P. Atk./ P. Def. by 30%, M. Atk./ M. Def. by 10%, Max HP/ MP by 10%, Atk. Spd. by 10%, and Casting Spd. by 3%

Spirit Sharing -  For 20 min., character's P. Atk. +10%, M. Atk. +10%, Atk. Spd. +10%, Casting Spd. +10%, P./ M. Critical Rate +30. Transfers master's enchanced skills to the servitor. Consumes 5 Spirit Ore

And with those skills I was wondering if the othell's rune will apply to the summon ( Kai the Cat )  ==>   Extends the summoner's abilities to the servitor.

22 hours ago, Tilex0 said:

The skill that you Mean is Spirit Sharing    not  Servitor Share   and  we are talking about Othell's  rune   

Servitor Share -    Extends the summoner's abilities to the servitor. Using the summoner's abilities as the basis, extends to the servitor P. Atk./ P. Def. by 30%, M. Atk./ M. Def. by 10%, Max HP/ MP by 10%, Atk. Spd. by 10%, and Casting Spd. by 3%

Spirit Sharing -  For 20 min., character's P. Atk. +10%, M. Atk. +10%, Atk. Spd. +10%, Casting Spd. +10%, P./ M. Critical Rate +30. Transfers master's enchanced skills to the servitor. Consumes 5 Spirit Ore

And with those skills I was wondering if the othell's rune will apply to the summon ( Kai the Cat )  ==>   Extends the summoner's abilities to the servitor.

U just postet the stats by ur self...read carefully and u will notice, that there isnt any crit chance increase by servitor share.

Thats why the guy above thought u missmatch both skills and told you, that spirit sharing have a fixed crit increase.

I know that spirit sharing will give crit fix  BUT do   OTHELL'S rune will affect my summon or not ?????       by activating   servitor share   the element sould be share + the demage of the weapon ( that why many summoner will equip a BOW to give much patk to the summon).    I TRYED  to see if spirit sharing do share the equipement stats  but nope it dosent. So mabey servitor share does transfer the othell's rune...    

MY QUESTION IS CLEAR  DO OTHELL'S RUNE  ( boost by 407 the critical rate )  will affect my summon ?  by using servitor share.

If you don't know what is a Othell's rune  plz pass your way !   and if you do have some TRUST info plz share it :)

On 30.1.2019 at 10:42 PM, Tilex0 said:

I know that spirit sharing will give crit fix  BUT do   OTHELL'S rune will affect my summon or not ?????       by activating   servitor share   the element sould be share + the demage of the weapon ( that why many summoner will equip a BOW to give much patk to the summon).    I TRYED  to see if spirit sharing do share the equipement stats  but nope it dosent. So mabey servitor share does transfer the othell's rune...    

MY QUESTION IS CLEAR  DO OTHELL'S RUNE  ( boost by 407 the critical rate )  will affect my summon ?  by using servitor share.

If you don't know what is a Othell's rune  plz pass your way !   and if you do have some TRUST info plz share it :)

On 28.1.2019 at 3:14 PM, AngeMarkel said:

it wont

gave u the answer already. not sure how often u need the same one...

NO, othell rune wont affect ur summon (hope this was clear enough)

On 1/28/2019 at 6:17 AM, Tilex0 said:

Hi, as we know now, the rune system is fixed to the next month.. So i was wondering something …..      Any1 know if the Othell's rune will affect the Summoner pet ?

The summon will not benefit from the runes on your weapons. It never did. What spirit sharing is all about it sharing the effect of the buff. You get the bonuses from the buff and the servitor as well. But rest assured. That will not make your servitor weak. The summoner class is a powerful one and it's auto attacks even without critical hits will do massive damage. 

Archived