Question about a quest.

granny4

I just reached level 46 as a female dwarf and Kekropus' Letter: A Clue Completed showed up and said to click on? icon. I don't see that. I went to Oren to see Blacksmith Flutter and I can't do anything from him. Thanks for any help.

Try logging out and then logging back in again. That should get the Quest icon to reload for you. You cannot be in a party to use it to transport to Flutter. If you go to Flutter, he should give you the quest. If not, try going to Outlaw Forest and talking to Kelios. I hope it works for you. Good luck!

2 hours ago, granny4 said:

The part I'm having trouble is click on ? icon to read letter. I see nothing to click on.

Hi Granny4,

Have you tried going directly to the next NPC, the one in Outlaw Forest? Even if you can't click on the ? (notification of the quest), you should still be able to get the next part of the quest from the NPC. If the Blacksmith doesn't have anything for you under that quest, go to the Outlaw Forrest NPC. If nothing works, AND you are the right level for teh quest, I can only suggest sending a help ticket. I hope it works for you. 

Archived