Forums

Damage Warsmith

WarriorOfLight

Played up to Tyrr on live with a Warsmith since C1, they have slightly higher damage output than you have, but it's a must if you want to go out and solo.  Fully buffed, Golems are a powerhouse and a good tank for you.  Can take down mobs pretty quick with both of you attacking and don't really need SS.  Thing that dwarves have going is very high Con (huge HP's and massive carry weight).  When you get to Tyrr (not even in the near future), you will lose all your golems.  Summon Golem is a good pet (similar to Panther) damage wise and a pretty big HP pool, and later on warsmiths got weapon and armor buffs.  Their special attack is okay, not very powerful.  Summon Big Boom is an awesome one for AOE damage if you're poling.  Only thing that's irritating is the constant squeaking from the wheel.  I'm levelling up one atm with a future PP box.

15 hours ago, lelu said:

Played up to Tyrr on live with a Warsmith since C1, they have slightly higher damage output than you have, but it's a must if you want to go out and solo.  Fully buffed, Golems are a powerhouse and a good tank for you.  Can take down mobs pretty quick with both of you attacking and don't really need SS.  Thing that dwarves have going is very high Con (huge HP's and massive carry weight).  When you get to Tyrr (not even in the near future), you will lose all your golems.  Summon Golem is a good pet (similar to Panther) damage wise and a pretty big HP pool, and later on warsmiths got weapon and armor buffs.  Their special attack is okay, not very powerful.  Summon Big Boom is an awesome one for AOE damage if you're poling.  Only thing that's irritating is the constant squeaking from the wheel.  I'm levelling up one atm with a future PP box.

thank you very much for your answer. I'm happy to read a fan of dwarfs

@lelu is right! Honestly, the damage for a Warsmith is great with Beastshots, the best weapon you can get, and fully buffed. Not only that, but if you decide to re-roll you still have the option of sitting down in town and make adena while on another character. Though, they are good even without Beastshots. The Golemn reinforcements, are an absolute must for damage. There is a noticeable difference without the buffs let me tell you. 

When the mob is a bit less than 1/4 health left, you can use the golemn's special attack and your Hammer Crush at the same time and be pretty much guaranteed an over-hit every time. Just my two cents. I am glad that I created him, and I may even roll up a Spoiler later on as well.

3 hours ago, Hatecraft said:

@lelu is right! Honestly, the damage for a Warsmith is great with Beastshots, the best weapon you can get, and fully buffed. Not only that, but if you decide to re-roll you still have the option of sitting down in town and make adena while on another character. Though, they are good even without Beastshots. The Golemn reinforcements, are an absolute must for damage. There is a noticeable difference without the buffs let me tell you. 

When the mob is a bit less than 1/4 health left, you can use the golemn's special attack and your Hammer Crush at the same time and be pretty much guaranteed an over-hit every time. Just my two cents. I am glad that I created him, and I may even roll up a Spoiler later on as well.

Thanks Hatecraft, one more question. According to you alone with PP box, for PVE, warsmith does more damage than DA with the panther?

I'm not too sure, but thats because I don't like to compare those two classes. My personal opinion is no. That's because the DA's panther is actually pretty beefy, more so than the golemn in my experience. Not that you should care. Your advantage as a Warsmith is that you can do good damage, and be useful through crafting goods. 

In my experience (and I had to learn this the hard way) is that you should be happy with the class because you enjoy it. Try not to compare a tank's DPS, with yours because your not a tank.

Just hunt greens and low whites, and you won't have to waste money on shots and you'll just cut through them like butter.  Especially with how insane the shot prices are now.  I'm sure it's there to curb the 60% of the server that rolled elemental summoners (mostly bots methinks), one of my old clannies had a similar level DA, I think his kitties Patk was a little higher than my golems.  The plus on Warsmiths are you can carry about 4 times as much than any other class thanks to the Increase Weight passives and a slightly higher run speed.  If I wanted to make extra money, I'd always just sit in the entrance to the catas and sell shots (for an increased premium for people that were too lazy to port back into town and restock).

But yes, I love the dwarves.  I try playing other classes but I always find myself gravitating back to the runts.  Either that or I'm a glutton for punishment.

Archived