Dedicated to my friend Xspawn

Pr1nce77

2 minutes ago, basa said:

Lol!

Guys seriously...:D That much 7v7 never happend!!! im lf 7v7 since 4 week and nobady accept it..... pm me ingame for 7v7 "basaiev 

im wrong dudot accept my challange before next dim siege*

We are afraid to face you basa you are too strong  :D:D:D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Noob you are posting video from the previous update , there that you know what to do thanks to ieternaldark that he had teach you how to play , now at this update you are just a joke 

ok pr-1ncess77 the current update videos...enjoy

and many more i didn't upload or fraps

2 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

ok pr-1ncess77 the current update videos...enjoy

WTF are posting ? we are talking about 7v7 and you posting your zerge and looses from sieges OMG!!! 

I can post you double videos from your failing sieges but this is not the topic here

1 minute ago, Pr1nce77 said:

One by one my friend all thinks that have to happened would happen!!! :D

ofc like rune fall then comes aden fall after ofc the mp regen falls first...its going to be like dejavu to you nabs

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

WTF are posting ? we are talking about 7v7 and you posting your zerge and looses from sieges OMG!!!

loses? xaxaxax you mean the wipe outs? and whats your 7vs7 that you have noob? i repeat perhaps you mean the ganks to exp groups?

1 minute ago, xSpaWn said:

ofc like rune fall then comes aden fall after ofc the mp regen falls first...its going to be like dejavu to you nabs

Lets diecide this with finall 14v14 :) pr1nce cp +1 nova pt and xspown cp+1 Ms pt

Just now, xSpaWn said:

loses? xaxaxax you mean the wipe outs? and whats your 7vs7 that you have noob? i repeat perhaps you mean the ganks to exp groups?

I have post them above noob. 

By the way the dead ppl should not talk in forums.They should go to their cave and wondering why the valakas dagger stage 2 doesnt work :P:P:P. Maybe redraven need to buy a dragon bow stage 2 ? xDxDxD

12 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Noob you are posting video from the previous update , there that you know what to do thanks to ieternaldark that he had teach you how to play , now at this update you are just a joke 

Oh god your intellect in making excuses is that of a toddler lmao so since you're such a puzzy to set the date for the 7v7 I'll do it for you let's do 7v7 later EU primetime 9 pm GMT+2 :D

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

I have post them above noob. 

By the way the dead ppl should not talk in forums.They should go to their cave and wondering why the valakas dagger stage 2 doesnt work :P:P:P. Maybe redraven need to buy a dragon bow stage 2 ? xDxDxD

your happiness comes beyond any imagination...bro i link and posted also how good the Valakas dagger works and fits to all novas ass...so stop bragin about your 1 and only won lol like a 10yo kid

1 minute ago, xSpaWn said:

your happiness comes beyond any imagination...bro i link and posted also how good the Valakas dagger works and fits to all novas ass...so stop bragin about your 1 and only won lol like a 10yo kid

The valakas dagger work ? that he goes kill one after is dead ? OMG!!! I really fill sorry for rown that he waste so many money for nothing

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

The valakas dagger work ? that he goes kill one after is dead ? OMG!!! I really fill sorry for rown that he waste so many money for nothing

haven't you had enough during the siege? you want more? xaxaxa we will grand your wish bro don't worry...2days

2 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

You are just Bla bla bla bla!!! :D

You took rune with 3 times more numbers than us, with the help of some ppl from freya and the help of DH.

Also the next target doesnt work at the dim server.Dont try to tell me that it was the same for you because you know that the targeting for the defensive side is the A and omega 

WTF :D I guess we did have 3x your numbers cause MAX was on our side!! LOL! On a serious note.. you got smashed man.. no excuses and we couldn't use next target either. :) 

Just now, xSpaWn said:

they will not fight, they didn't even make 2nd round on my pvp and they pr to clan hall how hilarious moment

Typical Nova even ingame the moment I started asking for 7v7 the dogs stop barking.... They are like trained dogs if I wanna make them silent I'll say LF 7v7,7v14 or 7v21 against Nova and they stop talking :D

1 minute ago, AiZeN said:

Typical Nova even ingame the moment I started asking for 7v7 the dogs stop barking.... They are like trained dogs if I wanna make them silent I'll say LF 7v7,7v14 or 7v21 against Nova and they stop talking :D

how true

2 minutes ago, Truffle said:

WTF :D I guess we did have 3x your numbers cause MAX was on our side!! LOL! On a serious note.. you got smashed man.. no excuses and we couldn't use next target either. :) 

The MAX that was sign in order to attack rune ? xD 

3 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

The MAX that was sign in order to attack rune ? xD 

we already know max fail!!! don't need you to remind us....wonder why you call them to help you xaxaxaxa

i mean you brag about you have peppinio the great dmg but you got smashed in the siege....

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

Aizen noon believe your propaganda try harder noob 

What propaganda jesus christ I setup a time and a date for the 7v7 all I need is a yes or a no from you and you can't even do that da fck? 

Just now, AiZeN said:

What propaganda jesus christ I setup a time and a date for the 7v7 all I need is a yes or a no from you and you can't even do that da fck? 

I would enjoy your little **s whenever i want no when you want! do you got it ? nice 9_9

Archived