BD even viable as Main?

Yaal

Hey Just came back to the game after many years and here is my question: since everyone tends to have boxed buffers is it even worth to Focus on creating a bd as your Main character or Will I die of boredom after playing it for some time? I've never played with dualbox So im a noob at it :)

Thank you for your answer, it's good to hear that. Like I said i had a loong break from the game and now I just got back to check if the game feels like in the old times :) many good memories i have with it. Initially, I thought to make a Warlord but after some time I decided to start a BD cause I like to play with others and an offensive support is a good option for me.

14 hours ago, Yaal said:

Hey Just came back to the game after many years and here is my question: since everyone tends to have boxed buffers is it even worth to Focus on creating a bd as your Main character or Will I die of boredom after playing it for some time? I've never played with dualbox So im a noob at it :)

Blade dancer is even more defensive now, since he will learn heavy armor mastery after lv 40+. So it will become a real off-DD/Tank. Also, dances now last 5 mins and not 2. 
Having active BD is always better compared to a box, especially when it comes to real 9v9 or mass pvp or sieges. 

Archived