Problem with bots

Mollocro

Hello,
I'm writing this because I would love to play Lineage which is worth playing for more then few months. I was hoping I could find it here but I just start being afraid of player base will decrease.
I would like to see some healthy opinion on situation, because what I see mostly is players that are just whining (like always).
So please could someone tell me unbaised opinion ?

Also @Hime please, could you give some response about it?
How are you trying fight against bots? It may give us some rest if we will see that you are really trying to do something against it.
It maybe even worth create some topic about this, where you give us some information.
Ignoring us it makes even worse.

The population in these past 4 months is halfed of what it was in the opening so as we can see its dropping fast. The bots will always be there, ncsoft is unable to do anything as its understaffed and those that work there are incompetent. The number of bots will only decrease when the number of actual people who play on the servers will decrease. After the february update the player base will drop even more cause people who are 60 to 70 will get stomped by 3rd class parties and imoquit. Eventually after a year, let's say next october- november, the servers will go down to two with population 2k each( including town shops and bots). The game will be very much playable by then cause the active people per server would be around 700 people( pretty optimistic ) and you would be able to farm without bots bothering you so much as now. So you can wait a year till there are no people who need to buy so much adena and the bot numbers will drop. Don't ask hime or any other ncsoft staf , this is how things work in ncwest.

That wouldn't be so bad if will be here server merge or server transfer servise. Also there is still possibility they create new servers and ppl will again come. 
Anyways I dont care about botters, more like Im afraid of community will leave thanks to them.

But I read that botters are mostly on low levels, so maybe NCsoft is trying to get rid of them (they just dont have effective way) ?
Isn't that foolish to think that?

Well it worth try to ask :D, maybe we will get some info.

Archived