SPS guide

endorphine03

hi guys, im newbie player (dont laught If u will read these questions)

what to do, as solo player, after 40+ lvl with top D weapon +2 and knowledgde set.
where farm for C set
some quests?
Worth to upgrade karmian to demon's set later, or wait for B grade?
be patient and farm for top C weapon or first buy mid grade?

wanna hear ur tactics!
PS i know the best way is find cp and clan but i dont have time for playing at regular times

THANK U IN ADVANCE, FRIENDS ! :)

3 hours ago, endorphine03 said:

hi guys, im newbie player (dont laught If u will read these questions)

what to do, as solo player, after 40+ lvl with top D weapon +2 and knowledgde set.
where farm for C set
some quests?
Worth to upgrade karmian to demon's set later, or wait for B grade?
be patient and farm for top C weapon or first buy mid grade?

wanna hear ur tactics!
PS i know the best way is find cp and clan but i dont have time for playing at regular times

THANK U IN ADVANCE, FRIENDS ! :)

As solo player you do as everyone, hunt mobs. 
For C set you can farm pretty much everywhere...your best bet would be farming in Sea of Spores and Ivory tower...BUT sadly those spots are mostly locked by 3rd programs users....so...
No, Karmian > Demon, imo, so just wait for the B grade once you got karmian.
Not sure what are the prices for top C weapon and the "mid", but in the worst case, for around 6kk you can get a really good C weapon from luxury shop in giran (you need cry C and D). 

51 minutes ago, endorphine03 said:

Then the best farm way is pray for spellbooks in SoS and crater?

More or less...with this adena drop rate and items drop rate...it's quite hard to do anything. The other way to farm some adena, if you're mage, is to level up to 45 and then just camp there. At 45 you can farm both Aden daily dungeon, if you're lucky, you can get EWC, EAC or full C items. That may be the only option. Otherwise you should get 1 mage and farm Orc Barracks or Forgotten temple for some adenas...buut...idk. RNG x Luck are ur only options here in NCWest. 

I have 10 accounts + 40/46 lv (best level 46 and u can do both instances +40-+45lv) and do several dungeon aden instance x day (with each one) just share equipment to char and u will get eac/ewc/some good book, dim blessings (rare) with luck get the key killing the unwordly mob and kill the special mob and get jewel/armor part and with epic luck C-weapon xD is how i make some adenas instead of fight for good spot plenty of bots or play during hours for low adena and 0 drops/books, this take some time, true, but when u finish all is a good way to farm adenas with the epic fail rates in l2 classic from ncwest....

I have main lv55 (I stay at lv46 during 1 month, same with my 2 buffers box) full C-grade jewels/weapon/set, propeth lv 55 with karmian set/c-jewels with haste lv2 and death wisper and BD lv55 with top full heavy D-grade, top D duals and jewels top D-grade and some million in warehouse, is not a great thing but is all i get doing only aden dungeon xD (2 month and half playing atm, 2 hours x day monday-friday doing aden dungeons + fom quest and 4-5 hours weekends dungeons + fom + some farm but almost nothing)

I farm all this chars during xp event...w/o the event will be so slow and bored, anyway I cant enjoy the game playing with only 1 class....

sorri for my crap english.

Archived