Summoners Pets

Kimballs

I would like to know if that new information i checked in wiki about summoners are right.
For what i checked in Wiki Nightshade, Seraphim and Feline Queen wont be learned until lvl 77, when they should be learned at lvl 56. Those pets would be VERY useful at this level for summoners because :
ES -> would be able to easier join pt because of his mana regen buff, and also for his buffs itself (Clarity, Accumen and Empower);
WK -> would be better to solo kill mobs with his feline queen buffs, and also could be duo with some melee class or would be very welcome in aoe melee pt;
PS -> could solo easily with his tank summon, due to the fact that its VERY hard join a pt with PS.
I was already very disappoited with the fact that those summons werent available, i even sent a ticket asking why, and if in that update from February 27 they would be available. Now i see that summoners just will be able to summon them at lvl 77, the classic wiki of Lineage states that skill is learned uppon lvl 77.
I would like more informations about it, ES, PS and WK will just get those pets at lvl 77?
For me its totally useless when i can have Magnus, Spectral Lord and Feline King. People can say "Oh... but Seraphin and Feline Queen has buffs", they do indeed but those buffs would be much more useful at lvl 56+. And also Nightshade has no buffs, which make the fact that its totaly useless for PS use Nighshade at lvl 77 when Spectral Lord is available.

@Hime@Juji

20 hours ago, Kimballs said:

I would like to know if that new information i checked in wiki about summoners are right.
For what i checked in Wiki Nightshade, Seraphim and Feline Queen wont be learned until lvl 77, when they should be learned at lvl 56. Those pets would be VERY useful at this level for summoners because :
ES -> would be able to easier join pt because of his mana regen buff, and also for his buffs itself (Clarity, Accumen and Empower);
WK -> would be better to solo kill mobs with his feline queen buffs, and also could be duo with some melee class or would be very welcome in aoe melee pt;
PS -> could solo easily with his tank summon, due to the fact that its VERY hard join a pt with PS.
I was already very disappoited with the fact that those summons werent available, i even sent a ticket asking why, and if in that update from February 27 they would be available. Now i see that summoners just will be able to summon them at lvl 77, the classic wiki of Lineage states that skill is learned uppon lvl 77.
I would like more informations about it, ES, PS and WK will just get those pets at lvl 77?
For me its totally useless when i can have Magnus, Spectral Lord and Feline King. People can say "Oh... but Seraphin and Feline Queen has buffs", they do indeed but those buffs would be much more useful at lvl 56+. And also Nightshade has no buffs, which make the fact that its totaly useless for PS use Nighshade at lvl 77 when Spectral Lord is available.

@Hime@Juji

the information u've checked is correct. U get them on 77

Archived