Weapon of Choice for Newbs

Tharin

Hi guys,

I got a question with regards to weapon to be used. I know you get a quest weapon from your race quest chain. But what weapon is next?

Do I save for best no grade weapon or low tier D grade? or maybe mid-tier no grade? As you all know, adena doesn't come easy for new players and even mid-tier no grade weapons cost a fortune.

Thanks in advance!

21 hours ago, Tharin said:

Hi guys,

I got a question with regards to weapon to be used. I know you get a quest weapon from your race quest chain. But what weapon is next?

Do I save for best no grade weapon or low tier D grade? or maybe mid-tier no grade? As you all know, adena doesn't come easy for new players and even mid-tier no grade weapons cost a fortune.

Thanks in advance!

As I started I made the two 1k Adena quests in Elven Village in a loop.
Done with a main and a box... so I had 4k Adena in 12mins.
Additional I was lucky to have some NG fulldrops while doing that... in the end I had with lvl 22 370k Adena and bought a low D weapon that I used will lvl 35.

21 hours ago, Tharin said:

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

Just save adenas 'till you can buy a low D. If you're lucky enough you may be able to buy it from players for a lower price than Weapon shop. Upgrading to D grade may be a good choice since almost every mob will give you enough adena to have a profit out of it, allowing you to buy a better weapon later on. 
Sadly top spots for farm are always crowded with bots, otherwise, after lv 20, you may go and AOE in the Mandragora spot next to Exe Ground, providing a huge profit since you need just 2-3 AOEs to get down a group of mandragoras. 
Single target, after lv 25 +/-, Forgotten Temple and Orc Barracks are your best bet...but again, always crowded with bots, FT even more than OB, sooo..good luck. 

Archived