Question about class choice.

juliuxaspos

Hello, I started playing l2 classic about 2 days ago and I was thinking and couldn't really decide which class should I play in classic. I am stuck between Dark elf archer and Tyrr. Which one is better in pvp and which one is better in pve? I have plenty of time so exping isn't a problem for me. Suggest me which one would be a better choice :)

2 hours ago, juliuxaspos said:

Hello, I started playing l2 classic about 2 days ago and I was thinking and couldn't really decide which class should I play in classic. I am stuck between Dark elf archer and Tyrr. Which one is better in pvp and which one is better in pve? I have plenty of time so exping isn't a problem for me. Suggest me which one would be a better choice :)

tyrant is better in pve and pr probably better in pvp because of the range and fatal counter

Overall PR is better than tyrant 'cause at high levels (58 if i'm not wrong) it learns Fatal Counter, allowing a one-hit kill farm parade. 
Tyrant is not bad either, but you need some good gear to farm. 
Both the case, get urself a dualbox (at least) and get a PP. 

Uninstall the game, go play something else or play on another server this shit is already imploding, people in charge give 0 shits about community. They just want your €/$ and not little they want only big spenders eventhough they promised no p2w items only xp/sp boosts and cosmetics. Run fast run far

Archived