system error 3746

xDpg7000x

Im trying to log in with my account mail and after the verification mail that they send me it appears this message 

system error 3746

i google it and i see its for suspicious activity but i dont have any suspucious activitty i did that account only for report this problem my char name is JigsawIV

Edited by xDpg7000x

3 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings xDpg7000x,

Please send an email describing the situation to appeal@ncsoft.com for assistance.

Thank you!

I did it and they say that the xigncode triggerd by 3rd programm but i dont know what it is and they say that they close the account and ia cant log in since that happens

• 4 weeks later...

You come in contact with the appeal and they accuse you of being suspected of being licit or being connected.

In my case I checked all the emails and made a reporter saying that my account was accessed from another region and even then they let me know without even checking what happened Appeal # 23331493.

My two accounts were simply blocked by "Suspect" and not by proof.

It is sad to see that you have been dedicated to your character for more than 3 years and the NCSoft team simply "suspects" and not having something concrete blocks you.

The support team of NCSoft are coming to the edge of ridicule, they say analyze closely but what really happens is not that, a friend of mine received was unlocked by the Team even receiving the same punishment.
Finding that a person like more than 4 years playing will risk getting involved with something that is going to hurt.
Sad to see how they analyze nothing.