Oriana Coins not dropping at all

Yesterday I made a new account so I could use the free no grade duals to spoil some basic mats easily, but between yesterday and today I didn't drop a single Oriana Coin while farming in starting zones. Last Sunday I also made a new character and I was dropping lots of Oriana Coins instead, while farming in the same zones as yesterday and today. How come? Did OC drop get nerfed in low level zones, or is my new character "bugged"?

Don't tell me it depends on server population, since population on Sunday is certainly higher than during the afternoon of a work day. 

• L2 Team
5 hours ago, Zuruly said:

Yesterday I made a new account so I could use the free no grade duals to spoil some basic mats easily, but between yesterday and today I didn't drop a single Oriana Coin while farming in starting zones. Last Sunday I also made a new character and I was dropping lots of Oriana Coins instead, while farming in the same zones as yesterday and today. How come? Did OC drop get nerfed in low level zones, or is my new character "bugged"?

Don't tell me it depends on server population, since population on Sunday is certainly higher than during the afternoon of a work day. 

1 hour ago, Yummydain said:

@Juji says the drop rate depends on current server load. What I noticed recently is that my character's do not find Oriana's coins until I'm farming mobs that are very close to level 20 or above. 

Oriana's Coins only drop for hunting zones that are level 20+.