Expensive Brooch Jewels

I would like to open a discussion on the Brooch Jewels. On all the other servers in the world they are more accessible. In NA they are inaccessible to almost all players. Having a Greater Jewel is almost impossible for almost everyone. I'm not saying they have to be accessible to 80% of the players, but I do not think it's fair to be accessible for only 2% It would be ideal to have these permanent jewels in the L2 Store as it is on other servers, and with a price that encourages more players to try to make their greater. The players do not even try make it, because the investment is absurd in NA. As a comparison, in Core a greater jewel cost from 40bi to 100bi in some cases. In Chronos it is from 80bi to 200bi. I believe NC West would earn money on the volume of box selling if it happen.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/11/2019 at 4:58 PM, evandropegorar said:

I would like to open a discussion on the Brooch Jewels. On all the other servers in the world they are more accessible. In NA they are inaccessible to almost all players. Having a Greater Jewel is almost impossible for almost everyone. I'm not saying they have to be accessible to 80% of the players, but I do not think it's fair to be accessible for only 2% It would be ideal to have these permanent jewels in the L2 Store as it is on other servers, and with a price that encourages more players to try to make their greater. The players do not even try make it, because the investment is absurd in NA. As a comparison, in Core a greater jewel cost from 40bi to 100bi in some cases. In Chronos it is from 80bi to 200bi. I believe NC West would earn money on the volume of box selling if it happen.

First, please either use "bil" or just "b".

Bi, is kinda confusing.

Secondly, this is working as intended. 

Flash sales for jewels, people wasting money, company makes money, players feel as if they did something until it is nerfed and they quit, for new players to come in and buy their gear... and the story goes on.

There is no intention to be accessible for you, up to the point that you are frustrated enough to start buying coins.

Certain items are NOT for all people.

Circlets, cloaks, Shirts, Brooches, (maybe soon belts? IDK) are NOT for the normal non-spending player.