Paulina's Equipment Set - R grade (ertheia)

what3v3r

As i saw in the forum many people have mentioned this. For the other races you can remake a sub and get the new update free set by the game, but the ertheia race cant do that even if someone deletes the dual its already 85 level and someone that had already used the 30day paulina cant have access to that. For the old players maybe you can put that set with 1 adena fee at l2 store(as you had the phoenix blood etc)? So we have the chance to take them in our old toons too?

My Seer never even got 30-day stuff on main or Dual(I leveled to 85 around Salvation(maybe the one before)... Update where every other Main/Dual Class Awakened @ Relinquary of Giants & got free 30-day R-grade, Ertheia Liberation for Main/Dual was not @ Relinquary of Giants so they never got them.

A NEW Ertheia Character Seer/Evi should get 1 R-grade capsule when Main does 1st Liberation @Lvl 40. You need to either choose a Dual class that can use the exact same equipment... or save the capsule to open on Dual class(Seer can use skills with Caster/Buster/Retributer/etc... only has Mastery for Blunts [Avenger/Dual Blunts/Caster/Retributer/Tauti??] Evi can only use Fists)

Edited by Teribeth