Molensa vs Mage r110 full items and PK Renovation 24/7

MOLENSA

¬¬ So, at 5:05 and on I can clearly see you cycle through a whole lot  while your mouse stays in the middle of the screen. Let me guess You have a tone of /target [Any name] on your bars. Where do you make space for your skills? Hmmmm interesting in deed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmangus said:

¬¬ So, at 5:05 and on I can clearly see you cycle through a whole lot  while your mouse stays in the middle of the screen. Let me guess You have a tone of /target [Any name] on your bars. Where do you make space for your skills? Hmmmm interesting in deed. 

why need macros to target ppl when he was just pushing next target and targetting the ppl who was flag ? if u dont know, u can setup the next target to "pc" so u will avoid to target mobs...., for non flagged ppl he was clicking over them with the mouse

this is the moment when u realice that this stupid comments or miss of knowledge comes from the owner of a dragon weapon..... , not all in this game is money to buy caster from iEvey to be a usless dd and not arrive even a bit the level of what was evey

Edited by iDoomCraker

On 17/7/2019 at 1:44 PM, dmangus said:

btw i see that now u also saying that kings cp use scripts xaxaxaxaxa

usless no damage feoh

So all started after the treason nova did to losbanditos and now losbanditos destroy nOva . Gj banditos you won nova and what divekio sayed he will destroy nova and pope was laughing now came true . Pope who is laughing now ? Nova have shown there real phases again.  By inviting  amx cp and a week later there clan is destroyed . All detagged stoped coming for siege even . Show the video at were rumors say banditos eliminates nova at syrax and kill fafurion .