Saving Adena?

Makeg

Hey guys I'm very curious about how much adena an average player can expect to save up per week. I'm still on the early levels 20~40 and I'm able to accumulate about 2kk per week hunting in AC and Ant nest. Is this rate considered slow or average? I run a tank, summoner and a healer on macro, is there any way I can improve?

How is it like post 40, I can only imagine it gets better right? I haven't try to level too far past 40 because moon armor is really squishy and the newbie pack duals are running out of time.

Should I level up fast to get better drops higher up or take my time? The exp scroll from last event was great but we didn't get to keep the stacks when it ended :(

On 12/7/2019 at 1:13 AM, Makeg said:

Hey guys I'm very curious about how much adena an average player can expect to save up per week. I'm still on the early levels 20~40 and I'm able to accumulate about 2kk per week hunting in AC and Ant nest. Is this rate considered slow or average? I run a tank, summoner and a healer on macro, is there any way I can improve?

How is it like post 40, I can only imagine it gets better right? I haven't try to level too far past 40 because moon armor is really squishy and the newbie pack duals are running out of time.

Should I level up fast to get better drops higher up or take my time? The exp scroll from last event was great but we didn't get to keep the stacks when it ended :(

Depends more than anything in your weapon, basically killing fast and in less hits because you'll need shots and they are always expensive. I think if you can do 2M for week right now, then you could waste 4M and buy  15 day's B+10 weapons from Red Libra event, will be very useful when you lost your duals.

On 14/7/2019 at 5:05 PM, Makeg said:

4m is a lot for a weapon that won't stay, by the time it runs out I'll be back at square one. This event is so bad, the only thing I find useful is the crystal upgrade exchange.

If the prices are not higher, you should be able to waste 3m for the +10 weapon. In any case, if you can farm mobs faster w/o shots with the B+10 compared to ur actual weapon, you should be able to earn more adenas than 2kk per week.