Recipes soulshots, spirits and Blessed

we really need information about which monster has these recipes, I have 15 days looking for blessed spiritshots grade c, it would be very helpful if someone has this information or if they were really removed, if so, to no longer waste time looking for them.

Searching for all grades.

We get them using the L2Wiki database....maybe here is a little lower %  :(

SSC       get only by Drop

Snipe 44 :::::::: Cruma Tower 1 0.5% — 1%
Dailaon Lad 42 :::::: Alligator Island 1 0.05% — 0.1%
Tamlin Orc 41 : Hunters Valley 1 0.01% — 0.05%
Tamlin Orc Archer 42 : Hunters Valley 1 0.01% — 0.05%

BSSC    get only by Spoil

Dire Wyrm 42 ::::: Sea of Spores 1 0.1% — 0.5%
Timak Orc Warrior 43 : Timak Outpost 1 0.1% — 0.5%

Soulshot (B-grade)  get only by Spoil

Thunder Wyrm 54 :::::: Dragon Valley 1 1.695% — 2.069%
Dustwind Gargoyle 53 ::::::::: Dragon Valley 1 0.5% — 1%

Blessed Spiritshot (B-grade) get only by Spoil

Oel Mahum Shaman 55 :::::: Outlaw Forest 1 0.5% — 1%

Well whether or not these recipes still exist in the server hasnt been addressed. SSC recipe at least has disappeared from the market for at least a month now. None of the GMs have addressed this yet. Nor the location of SSA/BSSA has been addresed.

13 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

Well whether or not these recipes still exist in the server hasnt been addressed. SSC recipe at least has disappeared from the market for at least a month now. None of the GMs have addressed this yet. Nor the location of SSA/BSSA has been addresed.

is SSC recipe I found the Dailaon Lad last week before maintenance, I do not know the possibility and if you still have it, I'm still trying the Blessed spiritshots C but even if luck.

15 hours ago, deor_dor said:

What monster you spoiled?

Dire Wyrm - Sea of Spores I was spoiling them for like 3h and had 2 recipes plus some other ones.  That place is full of auto attacking players so it is quite difficult and annoying. I also got a amulet: chant of movement from it so that time was well invested but prepare yourself for a challenge. Lvl 45 dwarf all my spoils were activated. Good luck