Would you ever make a P2P server with no P2W aspects?

Milla

I was wondering if people would be intrested in a P2P model. Like back in the days with no P2W aspects at all no L2 store?

it would also atleast for normies like me limit the amount of accounts so maybe there would be more social things to do. :)

Maybe if enough are intrested NC might consider it? They will still get money not as much from single individuals but abit from everybody.

• Like 1

I agree..

It would be better to just pay a monthly fee and have everything you need in game.. I just have to add that the monthly fee and the in-game grinding should be reasonable, not like today..

However, watching the way things go lately, i find extremely optimistic this to happen..

41 minutes ago, Milla said:

I was wondering if people would be intrested in a P2P model. Like back in the days with no P2W aspects at all no L2 store?

it would also atleast for normies like me limit the amount of accounts so maybe there would be more social things to do. :)

Maybe if enough are intrested NC might consider it? They will still get money not as much from single individuals but abit from everybody.

Very unlikely. Also P2P doesn't cure anything, because the same npcs that abuse the l2store will just rmt and still be on top, even though they are 99% lamers.

The only upside would be a lesser amount of bots, but they still will be there, specially if the Adena demand is high.

And the last and strongest point is that NC won't profit much from it, if at all, which directly eliminates the possibility of one.

• Like 1

It will fix quite a few things yes they can still p2w but without things from the L2 store such as Gems cloaks etc the gap will be lesser and still achievable by playing.

NC will profit i imagine quite a few more people would want to play and quite a few of those will have atleast a buffer say 2000 accounts and 20 dollar monthly each. 

that should still be a decent profit when staff and server costs are payed.

Also i think with the debates starting around EU and UK about gambling aspects of loot boxes and such in games being looked upon it could be a good idea.