Adena

Firhial

I have returned after a long time and much has changed
One of those things is the exorbitant prices of weapons and armor, we speak o
billions
trillions of adena, which is impossible to achieve through quests and hunting mobs
How do you get those amounts?
(legally)

TY

I will tell you something, probably you will not like at all. In order for you to get in decent equipment and be lets say ~ mid to top tier geared you need to:

A) Farm raids/dragons/OE items etc etc.. list is long - but you will need ALREADY TOP GEARED DD character + supports + friends so you do that. Not viable for you, since basically you just came back and you are naked + In live servers farm is taken

B) Use the L2Store, people buy items from there and make Sell Shops … 

Old Lineage 2 farm is no more.

• Like 1

Thank you very much Argus
It is a shame that the L2 is transformed into a pay x win and that party bots are allowed.
Yesterday I was at Arcaical and Garden of genesis, and the two places are full of party bot's, are these parties legal?

1 hour ago, Firhial said:

Thank you very much Argus
It is a shame that the L2 is transformed into a pay x win and that party bots are allowed.
Yesterday I was at Arcaical and Garden of genesis, and the two places are full of party bot's, are these parties legal?

I agree with you, it is a shame! We had many hardcore players during the years, most of them are not playing anymore! 

On live servers you can play by using macro, this system is crazy efficient, you can set a full party and legally farm that way.

On classic servers you need to play by hand, or you can see the bots running around :(