Random spawn of new monster?

Tynk

I was working the pit at Forsaken Plains [lvl 58] when I became aware of something odd happening right behind me.  The graphic was so large I couldn't see it at first [3x screen size], but I finally realized it was like the snake belly tentacle monster that destroyed the dwarf village.  It had risen out of the ground and was waving about, causing some chaos among the nearby normal monsters, but did not seem to be causing me any damage.  I did not attempt to engage it.  There was no system message and no drops.  I'm just curious as to what this was and how it works into gameplay?  I'd like to know what to do if I encounter it again. 

That was Earth Wyrm Trasken:

29197.jpg
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/어스웜+트라스켄

She travels all over resp. under the lands of Aden and Elmore since she was woken up in the "Goddess of Destruction" update (possibly she already appeared in High Five during the blood rain period; my memory is a bit hazy there). The so-called "Grave Robbers" (도굴꾼 actually means "illegal miner", like the people who cause the coal mine accidents in Shanxi) messing with the force field set up by Lucien to keep Trasken at the bottom of the Mithril Mines didn't help.

If you encounter her again, you can just ignore her. She doesn't attack outside of the dungeon you enter through Priest of the Earth Daichir in Schuttgart and also can't be attacked. What you see is just bonus material provided by the developers for your entertainment :)

Archived