Mystic Muse Question Water VS. Holy

Diamond

Hello! couple different people have told me they think Holy is better on Mystic muse as long as you change the weapon att to holy as well, for the +5 -5 Damage that the holy toggle gives  instead of 5% cool down water toggle gives.

I am 103 and i do some Olympiad and outside pvp

Thoughts? Pros? Cons? thanks in advance.

5% coldown is pretty much negligible. Burst casting and crystal form are the only skills that really see an improved cd of a few seconds.

Water stances elemental burst freeze effect last for 7 whole seconds vs 5 seconds for holy stun, BUT it has lower damage/ freeze radius than holy stun and I find the larger radius more useful. (although water has pretty sweet freeze animation)

Greater mana of spirit is supposed to give a chance of casting freeze on single target using elemental spike, but it practically never works, so, thats a shame. It would be a significant factor if it worked even 10% of the time. But it works like.. 0.000001% 

And last, I find water stances elemental crash slow debuff more useful and, most importantly for me, MORE RELIABLE (as in, high landing chance) than holy's stun. Slow even works on raid bosses and high geared players. And it can slow down a lot.

So.. I choose holy and sometimes switch to water for that slow effect. But switching sucks. Too bad we cant have two elements on weapon.
Too bad, because I kinda liked how Elves are all about water. 

HI, i dont play feoh myself but my brother do. from what i see in pvp holy is more usefull. to increase your dmg you should swith element anyways every 5 sec so i guess its easy to use slow effect of water and have higher dmg and def from holy. you can easy do that by using ingame macros.

better way is to do it with 2 macros, so in both in firstline use elementstance in second the skill. SO with 12 lines in an ingame macro you are not able to build one that works fine? Omen now i am not sure if i should cry or laugth.

There is no macro that will allow you to play by hand and just change the stance for you. Unless ofc u click that macro every 5 seconds but than again, its useless.

I'm not talking about afk-farming, and I'm not talking about nostromo etc.

If you found a macro that works, I rly wanna see that, cos I doubt it's possible.

Sigh, I guess you never played feoh...

I repeat it again: there is no way to create an ingame-macro that will change stance for you every 5 sec and still let you play by hand (PVP or PVE). Unless u click that "macro" every 5 sec ofc which is totally silly and useless.

If you still don't understand what I say, simply post the exact macro you talk about here and someone else can tell you why it won't work :)

13 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

post an ingame none-afk macro that will switch stance every 5 seconds, I really wanna see that :)

you just need to creat 2 macros ingame to make it possible.... think about it yourself.

4 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Sigh, I guess you never played feoh...

I repeat it again: there is no way to create an ingame-macro that will change stance for you every 5 sec and still let you play by hand (PVP or PVE). Unless u click that "macro" every 5 sec ofc which is totally silly and useless.

If you still don't understand what I say, simply post the exact macro you talk about here and someone else can tell you why it won't work :)

I never said anything about switching stances via ingame macro and use skills while its runnig. everyone knows that this is not possible. why you bring that up just to look dump?

You can use 2 macros like i said, i got no feoh so i willl with it down here. i take skill description from L2Wiki.

First i call it MP: /useskill dark stance /useskill Ultimate body to mind

Second call it how you like: /unseskill wind stance /useskill Updraft destruction

I am not sure wich of the dmg skills on Feoh SS to use first. but thats just to make an impression. if you able to cordinate with your hands the usetime of macros and ur usale game play it will work fine. i just took body to mind becouse i thought you should use it anyways to keep mp up on PVE. In pvp i would switch it to magical charge or magical Evasion.

So think i made my point on this. use your brain man and play the game dont get played by it....

Thanks and GL

23 hours ago, Grambi said:

to increase your dmg you should swith element anyways every 5 sec .... you can easy do that by using ingame macros.

1 hour ago, Grambi said:

I never said anything about switching stances via ingame macro...

You.

In same thread.

You are an idiot.

read proper man.... i said you can use ingame macro to switch it every 5 sec. not that you should use it on loop  .....

now pls stop rage and go back to your cave. realy you just came here to make u fuzz and show us again you have no clue about game? ok misson acomplished then

yea looks like thats the only thing left to say becouse you got no aguments anymore and know i am right.

I just would accept if you say for "myself" it not worth it to use 2macros bcouse i would interrupt them all time. so you had no profit in it, If you say you never payed feoh so you could not know. yea thats true. but at least i try to help and show a way to use macros. now everyone could find out for themselfs if it works ok for them or not.

why your quote show the half of that sentence? becouse if you read the full sentence its about using them in loop. like you and i know this not work so the fact you try to make me show you something that is not possible theams to me a littel mad.

thanks

7 hours ago, Grambi said:

yea looks like thats the only thing left to say becouse you got no aguments anymore and know i am right.

Everyone that has the ability to read can see for himself how "right" you are.

7 hours ago, Grambi said:

theams to me a littel mad.

The only thing that really makes me mad is talking to dumb and stupid ppl. like you.

You are free to have the last word now, I'm thru with you and your nonsense.

Archived