ISSUES: AUTO TARGET-MOB SPAWN-GEOTEXT

joheyca

AUTO TARGET ON MACRO SYSTEM: In my farming party 1 char is main target and the other ones assist and atack. For some reason, the main target is giving 2 or even 3 targets. So, my chars got the aggro and eventually they get killed. 

MOB SPAWN GROUND: Mob is spawning over non regular ground. So you cant attack, or if you use a range debuff they snipe from those non regular places. 

GEOTEXTURES ISSUES: Chars get bugged in any place, small or big stones, ground details, etc.

I dont know if anyone else is having any of this problems. I hope not,  my chars keep dying for this... 

12 hours ago, joheyca said:

AUTO TARGET ON MACRO SYSTEM: In my farming party 1 char is main target and the other ones assist and atack. For some reason, the main target is giving 2 or even 3 targets. So, my chars got the aggro and eventually they get killed. 

MOB SPAWN GROUND: Mob is spawning over non regular ground. So you cant attack, or if you use a range debuff they snipe from those non regular places. 

GEOTEXTURES ISSUES: Chars get bugged in any place, small or big stones, ground details, etc.

I dont know if anyone else is having any of this problems. I hope not,  my chars keep dying for this... 

As for ur first problem, turn off manner mode. They havent fixed it to work within party yet...

As for ur second issue, not much we can do and doubt ncsoft will..

As for the third problem, this can be fixed by finding a clear area with no obstacles. Then set a healer or a warcryer as the main target and have them only group heal/buff. Or if u dont have a healer/wc just make ur character /sit. That way ur man target eont move from the area thus ur toons wont get stuck anywhere (considering u found a good spot).

5 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

As for ur first problem, turn off manner mode. They havent fixed it to work within party yet...

As for ur second issue, not much we can do and doubt ncsoft will..

As for the third problem, this can be fixed by finding a clear area with no obstacles. Then set a healer or a warcryer as the main target and have them only group heal/buff. Or if u dont have a healer/wc just make ur character /sit. That way ur man target eont move from the area thus ur toons wont get stuck anywhere (considering u found a good spot).

Manner mode totally off. Still happening.