verification on each log in

mijati

Something is wrong then. You should submit a ticket through support on the site. They usually get back to you quick there. They might not see it here.

Unless you have a static IP your router can refresh your IP on its own sometimes, but definitely not daily!

You can also check through the website, there is a section in your Account you can see all ur Saved IPs. Check to see if the problem is that its not saving them, or if its an ip issue.

Good luck.

no i dont, i have only the router, and there i limitted already the ips to a maxx ammount of possible  changings to 5 ... so after all the client should save and register 5 ip`s.

( an ip chaning , ill get only when the router was offline, or made a reset by hand )

so there should not be any  reason, for me to verify my account on each login.

6 hours ago, mijati said:

no i dont, i have only the router, and there i limitted already the ips to a maxx ammount of possible  changings to 5 ... so after all the client should save and register 5 ip`s.

( an ip chaning , ill get only when the router was offline, or made a reset by hand )

so there should not be any  reason, for me to verify my account on each login.

What do u mean "the client should save and register 5 ip's "? Mine doesnt have a MAX option for IPs. It already has 9 different IPs there. Are u referring to the max 5 email addreses u can save? If so thats not the same as the "Save this IP location" option!

If you dont have a static IP, your router can sometimes reset itself (but NOT that often). You need to find out conclusively whether the issue is with your router or with the game.

Go in the Account section in lineage2.com

Under Security click Authorized locations.

You can see there all the IPs you authorized with dates.
Do they get saved when u save them? Do u have many? Does your router actually change IPs daily or does the game client simply not save them?

After you do so, if its the client, start a Ticket through support. They are pretty quick to respond there, whereas they almost never see the forums :/

Let us know what happens, would be useful to know 

Edited by Ingwaz

ok what i was talking about is :  the router has ip4 and ipv6  each  gives me a random IP everytime i reset the router or turn it on and off.

booth  ips have a range from 0-255    its like : 111.111.111.001-255  this i was talking about, i limited this to a max of 5 different ips

when u login u can tick : save current ip     .....so when i login there should be a max of 5 ips saved relatet to MY accounts.and since the router only uses this 5 ips,  there should not be a account verrify after all.