Soul Crystals

degamad

Are Mermodens and Leonas Soul crystals considered special soul crystals?

L2wiki doesnt really give enough information about these.

L2wiki says i can use 2 common and one special crystal to upgrade a weapon R99. thats why im trying to figure out how this works. i know im a noob and i have never had anything above paulinas. i have now toons lvl101 and i need to gear up to move up.

the reason for asking is it seems like weapons with out the soul enchants are much cheaper, so im thinking if i save up enough money i could maybe buy a R99 with nothing on it and slowly upgrade. i Have the 2 crystals listed above at level 9 so im thinking i can use on a weapon. if some experienced players say this is not a good path for a noob i will sell the crystals to keep saving money for a weapon already built up the way i need.

Any advice is appreciated.

1 hour ago, degamad said:

guys im sorry i found more info on the cystals. i know they are common and not special.

im still not sure if i should buy a non enchanted weapon and try the enchant myself or just sell them and keep saving for a built weapon?

Special is Mystic soul crystal with 3 option: Tyrr or Feoh or Tank.

Here some cost to enchant a new weapon: weapon r99: 600 mil, 2 SA's:370 R-grade gemstones+ the 2 soul crystals, 300 element on weapon round 400 mil or less add another 5-600 mil to enchant to +6. Its up to you if choose to save or build from zero a weapon.

Do not rush into conclusion, check here first what you need:

https://l2wiki.com/Special_Abilities#R Grade

2 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Special is Mystic soul crystal with 3 option: Tyrr or Feoh or Tank.

Here some cost to enchant a new weapon: weapon r99: 600 mil, 2 SA's:370 R-grade gemstones+ the 2 soul crystals, 300 element on weapon round 400 mil or less add another 5-600 mil to enchant to +6. Its up to you if choose to save or build from zero a weapon.

Do not rush into conclusion, check here first what you need:

https://l2wiki.com/Special_Abilities#R Grade

Thrax, thank you for the advice. i will keep an eye out for prices. i have some adena about 8kk and saving more, i have the 2 stones, i about half the gemstones and a small pile of enchant weapons./

Are you a Yul? do you know what the best choices are for leona and mermodens?  speed hunter or speed fire? and crit hunter or crit fire?