I'm stuck

jgk21

Hello, I have a lvl 50 treasure hunter and a lvl 49 prophet box. I'm using c grade theca leather set and dark screamer with othel 6 focus. My prophet has a top d grade staff with iss rune mp regeneration on it. Currently i find myself in the need of getting B grade armor set, but i cannot set up afk macro because i keep dying. Even if i use normal heal instead of group heal and support with autofollow. I cannot afford soulshots and i have zero adena at the moment so i really need to farm adena. But since i cant set up afk macro it seems impossible and im stuck. What am i doing wrong? Should i switch to heavy armor and shield on my TH and not care about evasion? Can you help me find a solution? I really want to get back to playing.

22 hours ago, jgk21 said:

Hello, I have a lvl 50 treasure hunter and a lvl 49 prophet box. I'm using c grade theca leather set and dark screamer with othel 6 focus. My prophet has a top d grade staff with iss rune mp regeneration on it. Currently i find myself in the need of getting B grade armor set, but i cannot set up afk macro because i keep dying. Even if i use normal heal instead of group heal and support with autofollow. I cannot afford soulshots and i have zero adena at the moment so i really need to farm adena. But since i cant set up afk macro it seems impossible and im stuck. What am i doing wrong? Should i switch to heavy armor and shield on my TH and not care about evasion? Can you help me find a solution? I really want to get back to playing.

You have several options:

- Start afk Fishing, buy XP/VR stews from your fish and sell them for nice profit. Use shots for the fishing and the more clients you can run the better.

- Create new account with new characters which supports your current setup, Bladedancer/Sws is really needed for levels above 60, Summoners are OP AF without gear.

- Try to play the market, needs time and have some risk, but if you manage to buy things cheap and sell high you can get some profit.

- Do not use auto-macro-farm, do it with the normal way when you control both you character, I guess you will not die that way.

- Join a good clan or CP if you can find one.

In your place I would start several new account if your PC can support it. BD,SWS, summoner and also maybe an elder for normal heals/recharge. Level them with quests to 20, do the fishing quest with all of them + your mains (or buy fishing rod/bait/shot) and then start the 10 day afk fishing period. Sell the 30%XP/VR stews, you will have some cash to invest into buying stuff and re-sell with profit. Then level up your 4 new character to ~48, and join with the 6 person army together. You will have much better autofarm options if that is the goal, since you will have a summon to tank, the summoner to heal it + normal heals from elder + song dance around 58 will help a lot. :)

Edited by Karesz
typo