Othell in oly

Instinctive

Hello guys, I need advice from pro othell about ogh in oly.  Lvl 106

Atm I have dark light set +8, +12 dark dual daggers with Sigel and kain 8(p.sk.cr dmg, p.cr.dmg), Paulina agathion +6, venir stage 16, Abu lvl 1, anakim and some other mid grade stf. 

What combo should I make with boss jewells for oly(mid grade cuz top is over price) and what about cloak? I have +10 pvp cloak with pvp dmg augm.. Should I try to buy cloak with p. Skill. Critical dmg or confusion attack? I love when confusion skills with stun or Para land in fight cuz save my ass!! Also dagger have strike skills but I don't have good rate at this state. So should I focus in oly in confusion and strike boost? 

Please let ur comment

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't call my self pro in the least bit.. but I would consider myself experienced. I won't go too far into tactics and ways to win as an Othell as these secrets must stay guarded for all eternity. However, I will say you have a tough road ahead of you. Expect to lose, a lot. There is quite a bit of fight tactics that just have no counter as an Othell. While the inverse is opposite. Just about every class has counters to just about everything an Othell could do to get an edge. I would say with the exception of maybe Wynn and Aeore and even then, if they're geared even mildly as well as yourself, it's going to be a fight.

Considering the nature and more specifically the skillset of the class, you'd think they would be a lot stronger 1v1. This is not the case and I would argue they're one of the weakest classes in the game across the board.