some bugs

Fell

among detected by me are:

1) warcryer's harmony - "Crier's Harmony" - this supposed to be "Cryer's Harmony" I reckon;

2) trance of twin edges - "Requires" word in the description used twice in a row;

3) radiant crash and resolving bash skills can't be queued in one macro if resonant halo's effect is activated;

4) impossible to turn in some faction quests with option of "sacrifice some tokens" having chosen mentioned option (i.e. Santiago's fragment and fisherman's other hobby);

also, our new interface doesn't display ranks and titles

and it has become increasingly inconvenient to target people, to check whether they are near you or not, since now it is not displayed at all, in both cases

2 hours ago, Skylarking said:

and it has become increasingly inconvenient to target people, to check whether they are near you or not, since now it is not displayed at all, in both cases

I think this was a part of the old clan system. Probably not a bug.Extend the target interface and you'll be able to see the clan of your target, which essentially does the same.

On 12/12/2017 at 7:50 PM, Skylarking said:

Like mixa said, a result of removing the old rank system, however I agree there needs to be an alternative to see if they are nearby.

I really dont care what clan nor alliance people are in so I never played with it extended, I would rather not be forced to do so now cause of this change.

I bet we are shiet out of luck though.

Archived