Nosense to miss -P.Skill Crit Rate- in Stats!!

LadyTania

8 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Does anyone cares about a anti-macro person's opinion who cannot keep up with the rest of the community?  I remember you ridicule those who use legitimate macros and loose expensive gears to PK scammers back when that was possible and frequent.  You actually blame legitimate macro users until NCsoft decided enough is enough and permanently took away the drop gear functionality forever (NCsoft did the right thing, for that I am very appreciative of this historic decision) -- people who actually have money that NCsoft cannot loose as customers.  I understand your need to be recognized when you lack the means but that's no reason to be uncivilized or undermine other people's opinion who actually tries and want to contribute something positive to the community.  

I have always been against that "players" that have literally bought their gear to complain when failing to understand how certain game mechanic work.You buddy fall in that category too.Also let's not go off topic.

1 hour ago, NejJim said:

Ghost.. pls dont feed mixa's ego..

When i first came to this forum i read some post where he commented. I was so chocked about all the nonsense written by him, so decided to check other posts.

Came to following conclusion:

90%+ was spreading misinformation, disrespecting others and trolling bs

8% was just repeating others.. and less than 2% was something of value

My fans are all over the place.Much appreciated the percentage stats :)

5 hours ago, NejJim said:

Ghost.. pls dont feed mixa's ego..

When i first came to this forum i read some post where he commented. I was so chocked about all the nonsense written by him, so decided to check other posts.

Came to following conclusion:

90%+ was spreading misinformation, disrespecting others and trolling bs

8% was just repeating others.. and less than 2% was something of value

Thank you!  You speak the truth about Mixa!  There are people that are so delusional, they have no clue how the world views them and they live in their own bubble.  In psychology, some people lack healthy childhood, motherly love with a self confidence deficit.  In psychology journals, those with worse case of self confidence issues tend to want to step on others to feed their ego of self entitlement - it's as if they don't say something bad about others, they'll die or something. 

Psychology aside, on factual point-by-point Mixa is a casual player who is against people of means, people of wealth and abundance with myopic view of the world through a position-of-lack or poverty.  He got no passion for this game, doesn't put in the effort to actually play the game and share with the community his findings.  When is the last time, he actually supports anyone or seems happy?   He seemingly pass along misinformation as truth which anyways, many many posts ago, I just ignored him completely.  Due to recent events, stay at home order and everything, I decided to take my boxing gloves out and go take punching bags to the cleaners just because I could.  I love to cut some eyes and stun people with my God Jewels.  =P  

Edited by GhostintheShell

• 1 year later...

Necroing....

Just wanted to return to the original topic of showing skill crit rate.

This stat cannot be shown because each physical skill has it's own crit rate, e.g. a recent nerf (Like a year ago) to archers made their aoe skills go from a base of 10% to 5%, while their single target skills remained at 10%. Of course archer benefits from dex so it's higher in reality.

So a counter proposal to showing skill crit rate in stay page is to show crit rate of skills in descriptions.