Spoilers comprehensive guide to making adena!

TheHaggarDagger

So you're an OFS, great! Here's all the details that will help you make the most out of your time in game and make lots of adena!

1. Sell all of your Othell themed gear (you wont be needing that garbage)
  2. Use earned adena to buy Yul themed gear (you wont be needing much, you already have the leather and patk stuffs)
  3. Reroll yul
  4. ???
  5. Profit.

Thank you all for your time, this has been the comprehensive guide to making adena as an OFS! Now get out there and make those billions!

On 2020. 03. 09. at 5:58 PM, TheHaggarDagger said:

So you're an OFS, great! Here's all the details that will help you make the most out of your time in game and make lots of adena!

1. Sell all of your Othell themed gear (you wont be needing that garbage)
  2. Use earned adena to buy Yul themed gear (you wont be needing much, you already have the leather and patk stuffs)
  3. Reroll yul
  4. ???
  5. Profit.

Thank you all for your time, this has been the comprehensive guide to making adena as an OFS! Now get out there and make those billions!

you not a true rogue, i fight for my strong, not give up and move to better class, cause its better.
Look your heart, no1 give you 1.

Being proud doesn't put adena in the coffers, unfortunately. Also if you were around during the GoD transfer you would know that Spoiler was shoehorned into the archetype. It worked then when spoiling actually yielded results. Spoiling still yielded results prior to winter update. I was easily pulling in 1-1.5b a DAY. Now I'm lucky if it's 500m and that's only because of timed zones. So what do you do when your class has a very limited kill rate because of movement and single target exclusive moves? Well, I know what you don't do. You don't shell up and say "Well I'm a proud <insert noun>!". If you can't learn to be dynamic, you're bound to fail.

Othells, particularly OFS don't/can't compete. Not in pvp, marginally in pve(only because of pve passive) and now after the winter update they took the only place the spoiling class has ever excelled in.. The market.

"Oh! But you have exclusive access to Crystals of Soul and their purchasing power!" You mean the 3 circlet stones I've earned since update went live? Then what does NC do? Oh right.. They put circlet stones on sale.. In a market already flooded with stones. Essentially bricking Fortune Seeker.

There's some changes coming down the pipeline, but let's be real here. If I wanted to be a competent PvP class and not an adena generator, I would have picked a proper Othell and not the shell of a class that is OFS.

Also, believe you've been spotted leveling and at siege with a bow? Hypocrite much?

Let's do Adena!

Balok farm.

You need 2 ppl, and farming Balok. Good drop and rune stone now expensive price.

Start olympiad chars.

All friday and saturday need olympiad all chars , and all monath give you reward. One chars need 3 monath for mark change PVE belt. 3 monath / 750 M / character.

Start archer and farming altar of evil, and bloody spawn 25-30 M adena / day. (you buy prestige 60-80 M / day)

Have nice day