Summoner settings

Lydol

Hi Guys! 

1) My first question would be what is the correct setting of ability points, if possible, attach a picture in your answer.

2) I have experienced that servitor lethal skill is not working, experience with this?

3) What kind of weapon do you recommend for PVE? I have now frenzyed tauti with tyrr SA. After two-handed blunt (PVE) or retributer (PVE) better?

4) What kind of jewelry do you need? (when started (cheap)/better (after).)

5.) What cloak better for summoner?

6.) What talisman is need?

7.) What dye is better PVE/PVP?

8.) Any more good info?

Thank you for your answers!

I think you'll be hard pressed to find much information on the forums regarding the class... but I will let you know the few things that I have learned already.

1: Depends on how you want to play I guess... if you want your pets to do the majority of the work then go the warrior tree.... but i've heard that summoners are more of a debuffing / support role because we can't seem to scale for damage as high as the other classes.... 

3: You need to use a 2-h ret. as far as i can tell... our passive bonus increases the patk/matk for us and also our pets.... i've tried using a bow with more PATK and it dropped down HARD for my pets. 

5: Refer to #1 as the type of cloak/accessories would depend on how you will ultimately try and play

8: Have a strong DD alt that can help carry you.. summoners are awesome, or else i wouldn't play one, but its a long road

I have posted this more than 5 times in the section.

FYI Wynn is a dead class

Reposting: 

PvE build

-If u are an elf u can easily buy cheap dyes STR+5 / DEX -2 from mysterious fragments

-Element doesn't matter usually for pve u go Holy or Wind. 

-Patk is the main source of ur dmg and it's the best scaling stat on summoner. 

-Pets share 100% ur attribute. U need ~700-750 to get full bonus. Paagrio's pot help a lot as it gives 200 attribute to pets. 100 from buff on u and 100 from buff on pets. 

-The same priority goes for AP. Patk and attribute atk comes 1st. I put crit dmg on lower priority. 

-You are looking for all the active buffs that boost patk/crit dmg. For example Abundance tali , savage , Hurricane shackle lv2 (with noble AP), Taurus BR , elmore cloak +7++, Giant crit dmg buff 

Build 

Light armor (robe only if u have feoh dual) 

Retri     

PVE+10++ SAs Patk + HP + Tyrr or Patk + Crit dmg + Tyrr   or E.Shadow   

Aug +70 attribute or +15% Crit dmg  Or +10% patk (if u are extremely rich or lucky)

Jewels  

B.valakas is very good the others u can use w/e. Rings S. baium + S.AQ / E.Wyrm / Creation 

Brooch

Ruby 3 (at least) / Tanza (very good) / Diam / Opal / Emerald

If u want to know about Wynns... browse the section.

Edited by Quenia
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Quenia said:

I have posted this more than 5 times in the section.

FYI Wynn is a dead class

Reposting: 

PvE build

-If u are an elf u can easily buy cheap dyes STR+5 / DEX -2 from mysterious fragments

-Element doesn't matter usually for pve u go Holy or Wind. 

-Patk is the main source of ur dmg and it's the best scaling stat on summoner. 

-Pets share 100% ur attribute. U need ~700-750 to get full bonus. Paagrio's pot help a lot as it gives 200 attribute to pets. 100 from buff on u and 100 from buff on pets. 

-The same priority goes for AP. Patk and attribute atk comes 1st. I put crit dmg on lower priority. 

-You are looking for all the active buffs that boost patk/crit dmg. For example Abundance tali , savage , Hurricane shackle lv2 (with noble AP), Taurus BR , elmore cloak +7++, Giant crit dmg buff 

Build 

Light armor (robe only if u have feoh dual) 

Retri     

PVE+10++ SAs Patk + HP + Tyrr or Patk + Crit dmg + Tyrr   or E.Shadow   

Aug +70 attribute or +15% Crit dmg  Or +10% patk (if u are extremely rich or lucky)

Jewels  

B.valakas is very good the others u can use w/e. Rings S. baium + S.AQ / E.Wyrm / Creation 

Brooch

Ruby 3 (at least) / Tanza (very good) / Diam / Opal / Emerald

If u want to know about Wynns... browse the section.

Hi!

Thx your answer.

1.) I dont know what is "Paagrio's pot"

2.) I have now tauti two-handed frenzyed with tyrrr SA / after buy r99, very expensive PVE weapon in Chronos

3.) Dual class cetrificate? Fix 12% patk and other?

Thx!

It's old guide not yet oudated though.

Paagrio pots are weaker ice roses .

Tauti is useless. Not 100% sure but i think enhanced Exalted retri works with sharing equipment. Keep that until u can afford a Bloody +10 or higher 3SA.

Dualskills:

-Berseker Rage ONLY if u put in your macro to attack/hit with retri (that's the only way it triggers).  It boosts pet patk by 27%+0.7*27%=40%. Nice buff with 45sec off time.

-Fixed Patk

-If u have good pcrit dmg items u can also take the concerning dual skill (5%crit dmg)

2 main skills that you should know about:

Sharing equipment :

Shares to Pets PvE/PvP status from the following items ONLY:

• From PvE or PvP weapon u get 15% PvE or PvP attack
  • From Shadow weapon u get 10% PvE attack {i believe it is the same for exalt weapon; not 100% sure though}
  • From PvE/PvP armor u get defense status ( if u have all set u get -20% PvE or PvP dmg)

Ultimate Servitor Share: For 30 min., shares the following with your servitor: 70% of P. Atk., 60% of P. Def., 50% of M. Def., 15% of Max HP/ MP, 10% of Atk. Spd., 30% of P. Critical Rate, 15% of P. Critical Damage.

Meaning that if you gain 10k patk on summoner pets get 7k patk. If u get 15% crit dmg on summoner (s baium) pets gain 15%*15%=2.25% crit dmg on hit.

All active buffs work almost double (170%) on pets. For example when you have BR your pets' atk +100% and your char's atk +100%. But because of USS the 70% of the boost on your char trasnfers to pets. So pets attack is enhanced by 170%. I hope you understand what i'm saying.

I will strongly advice you to read the posts on the section to understand how wynn's skills work.

Edited by Quenia
  • Like 1