Evi question

KittenInMittens

Hi, 

Looking for some help regarding what would benefit more in damage increase. 

Atm, i have:

Level 107/105

Bloody fists +11, 15% crit dmg augment. 7% and 4% crit dmg SA. 

Blessed seraph la set +10

+14 Str dyes

Giants crit augment on another weapon

Earth wyrm/creation ring, blessed orfen/ octavis earring, octavis neclace. Atlas in making. 

+5 scorpio charm and exhaled seed bracelet

Noble warior circlet +1

Dragon skin shirt +1

Lvl3 ruby/emerald, lvl4 diamond/opal

Abundance lvl1, anakim /exhaled/ hellfire talisman

Artifact book lvl1 with some artifacts - not full set

Forgotten physical attack lvl8

My question is what can I upgrade next to gain best damage increase? 

Should I go for artifact lvl2 book and get both sets full?

Getting higher levels forgotten physical attack? 

Upgrade weapon to R110 bloody? 

Change set to bloody +8?

Getting seed bracelet lvl1 to get +50 atribute attack and 2 slots to equip patk and pcrit dmg charms? 

Well, you have a nice build so far, do you have a chef belt and/or +7 Elmore or better? i would aim for those 1st.

I think you should change your weapon SA's to Might focus too, Might is very important on Evis because of how passive works.

Forgotten physical attack is expensive but worth it, Artifacts book 2 filled is a good boost too, longing/insanity + 7s also.

Your weapon is fine, work on the other stuff and leave that upgrade to last, those upgrades will give you a nice improvement.

Also if you can make super seed bracelet 1 you can equip 2 agathions, Might(leo) + Crit dmg(scorpio).

I hope this is helpfull.

46 minutes ago, Neesir said:

Well, you have a nice build so far, do you have a chef belt and/or +7 Elmore or better? i would aim for those 1st.

I think you should change your weapon SA's to Might focus too, Might is very important on Evis because of how passive works.

Forgotten physical attack is expensive but worth it, Artifacts book 2 filled is a good boost too, longing/insanity + 7s also.

Your weapon is fine, work on the other stuff and leave that upgrade to last, those upgrades will give you a nice improvement.

Also if you can make super seed bracelet 1 you can equip 2 agathions, Might(leo) + Crit dmg(scorpio).

I hope this is helpfull.

Thanks for the tips :)

Yeah, I have Elmore +7 cloak and monkey belt, forgot to mention those. 

I see, changing SA to might would improve damage. Had forgotten about this option since I was looking for options to stack pcrit damage all this time. But after some lazy tests more and more pcrit dmg didnt improve the damage dealt as much and I came to conclusion that adding more patk would benefit more. 

Edited by KittenInMittens

Steel Mind:

For 30 sec., P. Atk. +15%, Critical Damage for standard attacks +10%, P. Skill Critical Damage +10%, Speed +50, Obstruction/ Danger Zone/ Confusion Resistance +90%. Inflicts additional damage 5 times stronger than the standard attack. HP does not decrease below 1. Recovers 30% HP when the effect expires. Requires a fist weapon.

This is why Might is amazing in evis.

Edited by Neesir

30 minutes ago, KittenInMittens said:

Thanks for the tips :)

Yeah, I have Elmore +7 cloak and monkey belt, forgot to mention those. 

I see, changing SA to might would improve damage. Had forgotten about this option since I was looking for options to stack pcrit damage all this time. But after some lazy tests more and more pcrit dmg didnt improve the damage dealt as much and I came to conclusion that adding more patk would benefit more. 

i meant Might + Death SA. mistyped.

Edited by Neesir

2 hours ago, KittenInMittens said:

Hi, 

Looking for some help regarding what would benefit more in damage increase. 

Atm, i have:

Level 107/105

Bloody fists +11, 15% crit dmg augment. 7% and 4% crit dmg SA. 

Blessed seraph la set +10

+14 Str dyes

Giants crit augment on another weapon

Earth wyrm/creation ring, blessed orfen/ octavis earring, octavis neclace. Atlas in making. 

+5 scorpio charm and exhaled seed bracelet

Noble warior circlet +1

Dragon skin shirt +1

Lvl3 ruby/emerald, lvl4 diamond/opal

Abundance lvl1, anakim /exhaled/ hellfire talisman

Artifact book lvl1 with some artifacts - not full set

Forgotten physical attack lvl8

My question is what can I upgrade next to gain best damage increase? 

Should I go for artifact lvl2 book and get both sets full?

Getting higher levels forgotten physical attack? 

Upgrade weapon to R110 bloody? 

Change set to bloody +8?

Getting seed bracelet lvl1 to get +50 atribute attack and 2 slots to equip patk and pcrit dmg charms? 

Basically anything that will stack your critical damage even higher. Also, anything lesser than 720 attack attribute is unacceptable @ levels 101+.