Event Suggestions

As of late it seems that some of the GM's are starting to take "some" advice in terms of stuff towards possible changes/events, etc. 

So I'd like to suggest something in an attempt to add more "content" to the game. I'm sure @Juji and @Hime could bring this up with the team and implement. 

I would like to see an Event that is purely based in a PvP Zone. Possibly in Fantasy Isle or some type of "Instance" . Where the drops/rewards would be great. Nothing like weapons, etc. But enchants, enchant stones, pots, buff scrolls, soulshot tickets . All stuff that can be used in game towards your character/gear but nothing that is going to seem as tho it's P2W. 

You could even make entry based numbers and on class. Something like a 3v3 or 7v7. Whereas you need to be active or your group is removed. This way you can't just enter your buff bots and run around. Buffs would also be removed upon entry. So you'd be forced to actually make a legitimate party.

I'm not suggesting that we treat things as a illegal server, but what I am suggesting is that the events be fun/rewarding and social. Rather than just kill x-amount of mobs , collect this, roll dice. Make it difficult to get the items, but also include PvP in it. 

This again, is just a suggestion or idea and I've love to see what others have for ideas. But I think with the current status of the game, we need something to spice things up!!