Ertheia

Tyrrior

Well, for example my sayha actually wears light armor because I play it on its dual ISS for most of the time, so it's not an appearance.

I switch to sayha only for oly to farm GE so I didn't bother to waste money on robe for that purpose ;) 

Edit: I do know ISS has robe mastery, but I prefer the bonus from light ;) 

5 minutes ago, Helv said:

Well, for example my sayha actually wears light armor because I play it on its dual ISS for most of the time, so it's not an appearance.

I switch to sayha only for oly to farm GE so I didn't bother to waste money on robe for that purpose ;) 

Edit: I do know ISS has robe mastery, but I prefer the bonus from light ;) 

I'm not talking about that, i mean on an actuall robe set, loot at  this video, begining, het got fighter boots on his robe set 

Have not bothered to look more into this, but

Sealed boots/gloves, the kind that you turn into heavy/light/robe at blacksmith, as your own choice, will always look like heavy aslong as theyre sealed.. and you can put the sealed version on robe, light or heavy armor.

For example all B-A grade sealed boots/gloves have appearance of heavy item, and can be used on light/robe/heavy as appearance.

Thus you can get heavy armor boot/gloves appearance on robe/light set.

He is using vesper or vorpal i think?, so two things coudlve happened

1. Sealed items can be put on anything, cant be bothered to look personally, if that does not work -->

2. All sealed vorpal or vesper items look like heavy, even if they are "Sealed vesper (robe) shoes" for example. --> cant be bothered to look personally, dont have a crafter right now to make a sealed vesper light/robe boot to see if they have heavy appearance.

Archived