In party? No ADENA for YOU!

I have no idea what you are talking about. Of course there is adena drop in a party! If you are not getting adena "in a party" it means that the level difference between lowest and highest character in your party is higher than 9 levels. Thats a reason not to get adena, not the party itself. (Btw. you wont get any items and the lower level chars earned exp is reduced too.) Or you are hunting monsters that dont drop adena at all, regardless if killed in a party or solo...

3 hours ago, Mprt said:

this gets brought up a lot, people not understanding that the super high xp mobs don't give adena, apart from the super hard mobs that 99% of the server cant kill anyway

Well then kill the not super high xp mobs and get decent xp along with adena.. Problem solved.

21 hours ago, RazerAddict said:

Why isn't anyone mentioning that the adena drop is 0 if you are in a party? Dunno about you guys but i NEED adena! I feel like Joe Exotic. "I'm never gonna financially recovery from this"

Joe Exotic is an abusive POS that deserved to go out of business. So don't expect any sympathy comparing yourself to him. The other two posts covered the possible causes for no adena drops.

4 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Well then kill the not super high xp mobs and get decent xp along with adena.. Problem solved.

bingo, I didn't thin that needed saying, even to the re.... even to the limited people that posts a post like this lol

• Haha 1