Dread issue - do you have it?

Brown

That is a problem with a few melee monsters that have attack range more than 40, u can only hit those with winged spear on because it adds 80 range to ur melee attacks.

Its is very annoying. I thought this update they were going to correct it with a new passive buff, but it seems it only increases skill range.¬¬

I've noticed it only happens when hitting big monsters, like in field of silence, the spot where there are only dogs, u hit all small ones at once but u cant hit the big ones.

I dont really know if its a bug or a feature, but it is very disturbing.

53 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

That is a problem with a few melee monsters that have attack range more than 40, u can only hit those with winged spear on because it adds 80 range to ur melee attacks.

Its is very annoying. I thought this update they were going to correct it with a new passive buff, but it seems it only increases skill range.¬¬

I've noticed it only happens when hitting big monsters, like in field of silence, the spot where there are only dogs, u hit all small ones at once but u cant hit the big ones.

I dont really know if its a bug or a feature, but it is very disturbing.

Actually size doesnt matter - if i get less mobs, i can aoe them with no prob - doesnt matter what size are they, but if i agro 10+ then this issue appears.

2 hours ago, Brown said:

Actually size doesnt matter - if i get less mobs, i can aoe them with no prob - doesnt matter what size are they, but if i agro 10+ then this issue appears.

well if ure saying so than we have diferent bugs.

but maybe run a test, pull 1 mob from each direction and try to aoe them without winged spear and see what happens ( big monster).

On 6/24/2020 at 3:06 AM, KingNothing said:

well if ure saying so than we have diferent bugs.

but maybe run a test, pull 1 mob from each direction and try to aoe them without winged spear and see what happens ( big monster).

Actually i love devs reply:
Screenshot-7.jpg

its eather:
A. they are making fun of me
B. have no knowledge how game works