limit 10acc per pc is a joke for boters

This really needs to be changed back actually. This does not have any consequence for the farmers. They have multiple PC's so the limit only keeps the regular players from keeping up with them. As a non farmer I need multiple parties going, 1 to make Adena and then my main party for XP. Although if you prefer to let us sell mats to the NPC  and make it where dwarfs craft SS and not just buy from the shop again I am all for the 10 client limit because then I will not need a party to do nothing but make Adena. Such dumb changes.... All 3 do nothing but help Adena sellers. Makes you wonder if certain people get a cut of their profits.......o.O

6 hours ago, Porkins said:

Makes you wonder if certain people get a cut of their profits.......o.O

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Every single change NC made recently (except very few) is directly benefiting (or not affecting/affecting temporarily) bots, but seriously punishes legit players.

Based on analysis of changes NC made (except introduction of L2 Coin shop, but still, now they reduced drop l2 coins 3x) I'm 95.00% sure NC (or, to be correct - certain NC staff) gets their cut from various adena selling guys.

-NeverDwarf

7 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Every single change NC made recently (except very few) is directly benefiting (or not affecting/affecting temporarily) bots, but seriously punishes legit players.

Based on analysis of changes NC made (except introduction of L2 Coin shop, but still, now they reduced drop l2 coins 3x) I'm 95.00% sure NC (or, to be correct - certain NC staff) gets their cut from various adena selling guys.

-NeverDwarf

LOL - coming from the player who accuses others for being conspiracy theorists.

18 minutes ago, gretzky said:

LOL - coming from the player who accuses others for being conspiracy theorists.

You have to be reasonable in "conspiracy" theories. There is just simply no logical explanation on what NC wanted to improve by introducing 10 client limit - it is either they completely unaware and computer-illiterate and do not know anything about the game they are managing (including how bots work) (hard to believe) or they deliberately punish legit players.

As 10 windows clients could not have affected bots in any way (except slight delay (I think it was around 4 hours?) to adapt to changes) and there is no any other reasonable explanation on why would NC want to introduce that limit - no other goals you could (theoretically) achieve except a) reduce number of bots (was obvious to anybody it won't work); b) make harder for legit players to farm adena to pay their shots and other expenses - this would boost adena sales.

P.S. I mean it is too much and too systematic - actions by NC which punish legit players and benefit bots - to apply Hanlon's razor here. It is way too systematic.

Edited by Nevermind
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Nevermind said:

You have to be reasonable in "conspiracy" theories. There is just simply no logical explanation on what NC wanted to improve by introducing 10 client limit - it is either they completely unaware and computer-illiterate and do not know anything about the game they are managing (including how bots work) (hard to believe) or they deliberately punish legit players.

As 10 windows clients could not have affected bots in any way (except slight delay (I think it was around 4 hours?) to adapt to changes) and there is no any other reasonable explanation on why would NC want to introduce that limit - no other goals you could (theoretically) achieve except a) reduce number of bots (was obvious to anybody it won't work); b) make harder for legit players to farm adena to pay their shots and other expenses - this would boost adena sales.

P.S. I mean it is too much and too systematic - actions by NC which punish legit players and benefit bots - to apply Hanlon's razor here. It is way too systematic.

I just can't accept that they are this stupid. I think they are this greedy and evil. All the events show us that they are designed to milk the players pretending to give fun.