109 to 110: How Long Does It Take?

Get2ThePoint

It's probably just in my head, but it feels like I've been 109 for two months now. I've killed way more than the 160,000 mobs needed for the Exalted quest, but I'm nowhere near leveling. For everyone that is 110, how long did it take you? Did you level AFK mostly, or what?

It really depends on your class, your boost % and where you XP. 

Just to give you an idea I am also 109 (Tyrr); I use a 200% rune but, only use Vit for Swamp of Screams with my CP.  I am getting about 5% a day at 109.  I only do Castilla, IT, and SoS; otherwise I am macro AFK.  A nuker/archer under same conditions could probably double that.  And, if you want to go big with full boost you could make 3x+ as much.

Edited by Rodah
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

It's probably just in my head, but it feels like I've been 109 for two months now. I've killed way more than the 160,000 mobs needed for the Exalted quest, but I'm nowhere near leveling. For everyone that is 110, how long did it take you? Did you level AFK mostly, or what?

HEre are the exactly calculate how long you take for up 110. Im 109 and i up 1/2% x day farming use Rune 200% etc but for you take exactly time i tell you.
97T are 1%  i check   calculate how many time you take for take 97T  and  multiplicate for % you need for  up to 110.

I farming +/- 110/190T x Day are 1to 2% x day. If you take overgeared pt for SoS and have cake etc probably you up 4/6% x day.  In SoS in Nova PT  i take max 250T in 2h.  2time x day 500T + you farm afk  etc. But are imposible 1 "TOP pt Help you"  You need suck more Balls for 1 Top Overgeared help you in farm  SoS for up fast 110.