Titan skills USELESS

Hi, there are some things that need a fix, like Broad Sweep range (is ridiculous short), Excruciating Strike range its even shorter, basically ALL AoE skills from Titan are USELESS because its SUPER HARD to hit more than 1 enemy even with all of them pulled in the same pixel. 

Another HUGE thing that u still don't fix is the annyoing delay with basic attacks while u are auto-hunting and have Frenzy in auto-use, and is EVEN MUCH WORSE if u put Zealot and Guts (all 3 in auto, it basically attacks 1 hit per like 3 seconds or 4). It keeps trying to use the skill (frenzy/zealot/guts) while its in CD, AFTER EACH ATTACK.

Another Skill that is practically USELESS in auto-hunting is Zealot, why is it? if u are not a super bot party like there in LoA, Dragon Valley or Giant Cave that could make healers heal them as required, u will never be able to use it because u set the delay from healers to heal u as much as fast as they can without lose MP. So u will NEVER will be below 30% HP to use ZEALOT, that makes it USELESS and Titan lose A LOT potential because of it since Frenzy is ULTRA nerfed. So my point is easy: make Zealot on Titans to use as same hp as Frenzy (90% or 70%). Why only in Titans? Easy, Tyrants have an OP totem who makes them super tanky with a lot patk/crit dmg, and the Zealot only procs very well with Bison Totem that needs 30% HP, so u could use both at 30% HP, thing that u cant do on Titan because Frenzy is available in 90% HP and Zealot in 30%. That's Ridiculous.

Where are the Spear skills of Titan? Why are they that nerfed? Please answer me that questions please! Ty.:(

Hello, dude. 
I think you have no idea how to play with a destroyer. 
titan is the beast of the game, they can’t set up titan as u wanted, it is insane. 
My titan broad sweep works pretty good, obviously is not a Warlord... 

Zealot, u have to practice how to use it, it makes the titan the real beast. 
Anyway if u need some lessons just take a look into the ranking and ask the top titans how to play with them. 
cheers. 

12 hours ago, Wazon said:

Hello, dude. 
I think you have no idea how to play with a destroyer. 
titan is the beast of the game, they can’t set up titan as u wanted, it is insane. 
My titan broad sweep works pretty good, obviously is not a Warlord... 

Zealot, u have to practice how to use it, it makes the titan the real beast. 
Anyway if u need some lessons just take a look into the ranking and ask the top titans how to play with them. 
cheers. 

Lol i know how to play it, im just saying as auto-hunting because i don't bot like many of urs :)

Btw broad sweep is a pretty new skill to me, but imo its range is very short since mobs moves from front of u to ur sides. And btw im more a poleman titan, but seems here is not worth as time ago.

And u didn't say nothing about the basic attack delay in auto-hunting while u have frenzy/zealot/guts in auto-use, when u are idk in a cata and go to sleep, delay is insane! that needs to be fixed!

Wazon,

Slow your roll....  Diskahan is correct, in auto hunt macro, the titan is basically useless for major dps.  Played live is a different story.  Its not so much the Titans fault but the insanely ineffective macro system, which seems to be created for solo play really.  Frenzy is about the extent of macro play with overthebody every 15 mins?  so not to bad, but can't compete with 3rd party software... too bad.

I find the macro system limiting, cant  buff and attack with my w/c. ii found best think to do is rather swap screen every 20mins and play on attacking macro or dont attack at all and just stand close in the same room just buffing.