What to do after lvl 106+

marcelluz

Hi guys, I've been playing for about a month now, and just reached lvl 106, but I feel kinda stuck. I mean, I'm doing the exalted part 3, but my set and weapon (the exalted ones) doesn't appear to be as strong as I need to the rest of the quest as quickly as I used to do in Blazing Swamp, for example.

So I would like to know what should I do to become stronger, in general. (Ways to get adena, things to buy, etc.)

I think its the worst time to start playing. Unless you have no problem with wasting A LOT of dollars.

The Update we got the day before yesterday is not newbie friendly...

Is not friendly to people that already spent thousand dollars...

Sorry to tell you. For the first time in years playing Lineage 2 i cant really give you a good advice on what should you do to farm adena and gear...

Edited by TiredDorf

I've been thinking about this for a while now. Not this thread specifically but the people having trouble post 105 when they hit the "wall"..

I would advise you gather a group of like minded players with similar play times and/or convictions and always play in party. You would be surprised at how many damage debuffs this game has scattered across the classes, effectively making things much easier to kill.

If you're solo and intend to stay so.. Well, get ready to pony up AT MINIMUM about $2k to stay sustainable on auto hunt. The minimum being your ability to kill the monsters but not kill them fast.

Or you can take your time and slowly play the market. Adena is priority over xp in just about all aspects. I won't tell you how to play the market as a good business man never reveals his secrets but I'll tell you, I know at least a few that don't spend a penny on this game.

Edited by TheHaggarDagger
edit

There are a few options:

1) Quickest (but most expensive):  Buy ncoin and sell items from the l2store at a minimum of 2.2m per ncoin (during events, sometimes the value will go up to around 2.5ish).  Have a buffer or two to help you with solo exping as well.

2) If buying ncoin is not an option for you, then you will need to find a CP (constant party) to run all your dailies (IT, SI, aden etc) as well as people you can setup to afk exp with at somewhere like enchanted valley or tanor

A few options for making adena without spending ncoin - fishing, playing the market (buy low sell high) and trying to get into a clan that does raids

Hope that helps