First time in classic

DEADDEAD

Hi just started in classic "Giran Server"   the last time i played lineage 2 was in gracia final and it was along time ago xD i thought the classic version will be like the old game we all  loved but its kind of a different game i used to play XDD alot of new buttons in UI and alot of new slots in inventory .

i have some question if somebody can anwser ill appreciate it

1: Prophet or warcryer for window buff? for treasure hunter (or full buff setup for melee character) i thought  treasure hunter /PP/BD/CE and maybe SWS

2: how can i get more soulshots now ??(only from coupons?) 

3: if i have 2 computer's at home can i log in with 5 accounts each computer  ? 

4: Looking for any advice for noob:D how to level (if there  some good quest that can give me nice exp or boost) / where to grind levels / what gear i should aim for 

Thanks guys!

1) If you plan to multibox then warcryer

2) You can also buy from Grocery Stores in Towns

3) You can login up to 10 clients per computer

4) After lvl 22 do follow this guideline:  Abandoned Camp upto lvl 33-34 > Alligator Island upto level 45 > Cruma upto level 70+ > Elemental Zones to reach 80+. For gear just go for B or A, till you have funds for S, there no grade restriction so theoretically you could equip S grade on a lvl 20 toon.

Have Fun

Edited by DukeGr

Well on buffers depends on what you want to do

For just effective for hunting vs if you want all buffs for oly and top lvl pop

Xp minimum

Wc bd sws human summoner se might also need a tank for end game mobs I like paladin he has self healing skills and strong stunning skills 

Oly

Wc pp ee bd sws human summoner paladin and probably a se for xp mass recharge is a must and with clarity and the sws buff lower skills mp costs and they can recharge and the ee can crit recharge 

Wc - for base buffs and cov revenge war chant etc

Pp - for bless the body counter crit  etc

Ee resist shock clarity evasion  etc

Bd and sws are no brainers

Human summer - kat buffs 

Paladin - tank and shield sacrifice buff

15% pdef and 20% mdef at lvl 1 witch is at lvl 80

Hope this helps 

7 hours ago, DukeGr said:

1) If you plan to multibox then warcryer

2) You can also buy from Grocery Stores in Towns

3) You can login up to 10 clients per computer

4) After lvl 22 do follow this guideline:  Abandoned Camp upto lvl 33-34 > Alligator Island upto level 45 > Cruma upto level 70+ > Elemental Zones to reach 80+. For gear just go for B or A, till you have funds for S, there no grade restriction so theoretically you could equip S grade on a lvl 20 toon.

Have Fun

Thanks 

6 hours ago, MasterSplinter said:

Well on buffers depends on what you want to do

For just effective for hunting vs if you want all buffs for oly and top lvl pop

Xp minimum

Wc bd sws human summoner se might also need a tank for end game mobs I like paladin he has self healing skills and strong stunning skills 

Oly

Wc pp ee bd sws human summoner paladin and probably a se for xp mass recharge is a must and with clarity and the sws buff lower skills mp costs and they can recharge and the ee can crit recharge 

Wc - for base buffs and cov revenge war chant etc

Pp - for bless the body counter crit  etc

Ee resist shock clarity evasion  etc

Bd and sws are no brainers

Human summer - kat buffs 

Paladin - tank and shield sacrifice buff

15% pdef and 20% mdef at lvl 1 witch is at lvl 80

Hope this helps 

omg oly isnt self buff anymore XDDD oh its sux... 

Thanks for explanation it helped

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, karmandroid said:

Hey, 
I just returned thanks to this pandemic!

The last time I played was H5 update..lol, 

SO, I notice something is missing that is the free buff from "Adventures Guidemans" (?), the NPC is not available anymore.

There are no buffer npc's, if you want buffs make a dualboxed buffer, preferably Warcryer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2020 at 9:02 PM, DukeGr said:

There are no buffer npc's, if you want buffs make a dualboxed buffer, preferably Warcryer.

Yeah, I just noticed it..
No Pets from quest (Pet Manager), item drop such as Thread, Coal, etc is 0 adena in NPC. YOu need player to buy it..

LoL...how the hell we get the adena?

4 hours ago, karmandroid said:

Yeah, I just noticed it..
No Pets from quest (Pet Manager), item drop such as Thread, Coal, etc is 0 adena in NPC. YOu need player to buy it..

LoL...how the hell we get the adena?

Buy the Newbie Pack for 1 NCoin, it will take you upto level 60-70 in terms of gear. Any drops you gather throw them into random craft, refresh the list till you get sth valuable that you can sell.

You need to keep in mind that the server economy is balanced around spending money to play properly. While it is possible to be a F2P player it wont be such a good experience unless you have friends that can help you out and are already endgame geared.

Lastly understand that this has nothing to do with old chronicles like C4-Interlude, it is a complete re-imagining of the game and it's taken a completely different approach to economy/balance.

On 19/09/2020 at 1:26 AM, DukeGr said:

Buy the Newbie Pack for 1 NCoin, it will take you upto level 60-70 in terms of gear. Any drops you gather throw them into random craft, refresh the list till you get sth valuable that you can sell.

You need to keep in mind that the server economy is balanced around spending money to play properly. While it is possible to be a F2P player it wont be such a good experience unless you have friends that can help you out and are already endgame geared.

Lastly understand that this has nothing to do with old chronicles like C4-Interlude, it is a complete re-imagining of the game and it's taken a completely different approach to economy/balance.

Classic is not F2P friendly?
I though the Live one is not F2P friendly, or both are ?

This is not PS, right? This the official server, no ?

8 hours ago, karmandroid said:

Classic is not F2P friendly?
I though the Live one is not F2P friendly, or both are ?

This is not PS, right? This the official server, no ?

Depends on what you mean F2P friendly. If you just want to casual play and take your time it is possible to play with minimal real money investment.
If you want to play competitively or PvP you will need to spend ALOT or have friends to boost you.

No this is the official L2 Classic server.