Windows Crash

I was go to sleep, and was check the game back, and my monitor was no see singal on pc, i try everything, but nothing happened, so i reset pc, and everything was ok, then i check my box for when i was leave game, was 2 hour ago, the client just crash my windows, i'm the only 1 who experience this? if i was have power down, then my pc its turned off completely, but was turned on, just was no windows.

Disconnects are rarely caused by the NC servers, as we would all get kicked out.

Random disconnects may be a thing, that I don't believe that we will get a confirmation on this by NC. It is when they "decide" to randomly disconnect people for the greater good.

(Like Thanos Snap)

The most reasonable problem you may experience is random disconnects from you ISP, that may even be for seconds.

This causes the NC server to drop you due to the delay in communication between the two remote locations involved. (you and NC server)

I'd call my ISP and ask them to check for momentarily disconnections and what can you or they do to improve that.

On a side note, I have managed to stay online from one server restart to another, and some times I can;t even stay online for more than 4 hours straight.

This is also called, random events that no one can explain.

5 hours ago, SafeStash said:

Disconnects are rarely caused by the NC servers, as we would all get kicked out.

Random disconnects may be a thing, that I don't believe that we will get a confirmation on this by NC. It is when they "decide" to randomly disconnect people for the greater good.

(Like Thanos Snap)

The most reasonable problem you may experience is random disconnects from you ISP, that may even be for seconds.

This causes the NC server to drop you due to the delay in communication between the two remote locations involved. (you and NC server)

I'd call my ISP and ask them to check for momentarily disconnections and what can you or they do to improve that.

On a side note, I have managed to stay online from one server restart to another, and some times I can;t even stay online for more than 4 hours straight.

This is also called, random events that no one can explain.

cant read? i said Blackscreen, not disconnect,

4 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

cant read? i said Blackscreen, not disconnect,

... no comment.

14 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

I was go to sleep, and was check the game back, and my monitor was no see singal on pc, i try everything, but nothing happened, so i reset pc, and everything was ok, then i check my box for when i was leave game, was 2 hour ago, the client just crash my windows, i'm the only 1 who experience this? if i was have power down, then my pc its turned off completely, but was turned on, just was no windows.

The word you said: Blackkscreen is nowhere to be found and to be honest I struggled to even understand what the problem could be.