Character Name Colors and the PV

Jenaveave

There seems to be in content missing under the "help" section that explains the difference between "Karma", "Reputation" and name colors.  I submitted a  support ticket asking if my character name could be changed back from green to blue/white after using an in game color pallet app.  The responders of the support ticket insisted that my name was "green" due to Karma.  However, I physically "watched" the name change to green after using a color pallet app; therefore, the name color change was not do to "PVP".  When they insisted that the color change was due to "Karma", I did two things:  1. I looked at my character stats which showed no (zero) PVP/PKs, but DID show 100 Rep points.  2. I went to look up PVP under the "Help" function and it only explains name colors of red, purple and white. Rep points are not explained under the character "Help" function.  Its sort of frustrating trying get game questions answered from submitting a support ticket.  They basically called me a liar.    

so here's the thing they didn't explain but if you kill someone who is red you get personal rep points and that turns your name green

red is what they call karma system and killing a red is pvp (player versus player) interaction

now if you don't like that green name the solution is to loose the personal rep points which can be done by pking a char as that gives negative points, might even work by killing a pet - not sure about the latter as it has been long time ago for me to kill a pet by mistake.. pk'd plenty of ppl that annoyed me thou so I know how the "karma system" works :D